AMBER, WOODEN NECKLACE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AMBER, WOODEN NECKLACE!

Post by piano on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi Nubava,

As always discard what does not rest for you.

I believe Gods Amber glory light and presense is something that comes from inside, and cannot be something worn on the outside only.

That is sortof what the Pharisees did.

No one has to adorn themselves with amber jewelry to have this light, it is allready inside of us as The Holy Spirit. God is with us.

In this dream it seems like the ladies dont accept you as who you are, or that you didn't know what to pray for at the time.
What is wrong with not knowing?

I wish I could always radiate Gods Amber Light, especially when I go through difficult times. For me, it is those times I need to recieve His loving presence from others fellowship in love and acceptance..and that means them trusting me enough to make decisions and learn the way I need to, not the way they need me to.

Not sure if that above has anything to do with the dream, but from situations you shared, it seems like you are practicing your personal boundaries with those around you, and trusting what you know in your spirit, for yourself, for the path God is guiding you on.

Hes got your back...You know His light, because it carries no heavy burden.

I bet over time this dream is going to show you a lot.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I know you are trying to help her, but it is doing the opposite. I would invite you, with her permission, to read all of her dreams this year. God can place necklaces on us, or give us a stone as a symbol of what He is doing, or about to do. The Lord said about Jerusalem in Ezekiel 9-12 " 'I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. 10 I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. 11 I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, 12 and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. And again, Ezekiel 28:13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
ruby, topaz and emerald,
chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, [b] turquoise and beryl. [c]
Your settings and mountings [d] were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
5.Isaiah 54:12
I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones.
Isaiah 54:11-13 (in Context) Isaiah 54 (Whole Chapter)
6.Isaiah 61:10
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."

Jewels and ornaments covered the temple that the Lord through Solomon built. And remember the breast piece/breastplate and ephod that the Lord gave instructions for. He uses jewels in many places in the bible and are a Christian symbol used by Him in a variety of ways. Necklaces place on people back then declared your new identity or new authority given to you. This amber necklace can very well be presented in the right manner to a believer, and not at all be a curse, or burden. God was saying to her...see I have given you wisdom and you choose not to accept it. Please re-read her own original account with an open mind. I am not here to place line upon line and precept upon precept. She knows what the Lord is trying to show her. We have discussed this at length in private messages. Thank you for trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I agree with your interpretation.

A few people are trying to get you to do what they want you to do, how they want you to do it. They are the kind of people that we typically feel like "know best" so we should do it but you are obviously not happy about it and it is overwhelming. To do this thing would be a sacrifice to you and would take the place of what you have going on.

How did you feel about the man and woman on the necklace?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:

A few people are trying to get you to do what they want you to do, how they want you to do it. They are the kind of people that we typically feel like "know best" so we should do it but you are obviously not happy about it and it is overwhelming. To do this thing would be a sacrifice to you and would take the place of what you have going on.

How did you feel about the man and woman on the necklace?

Mia

Mia, God does not stop amazing me, I was praying in my heart couple of hours ago that God would give me a confirmation through you or that you respond to this dream. I do not know why but I prayed about it. Thanks for posting huggins And praise God for His faithfulness happy dance

As for the man and woman on the necklace I didn't have feelings but the red heart between them drew my attention, I really liked the heart,, it seemed to me that the heart was connecting man-woman signs/images lol!

Again I really want to emphasize that I didn't feel comfortable or peaceful around those woman.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:

To do this thing would be a sacrifice to you and would take the place of what you have going on.

Also would like to add - and it would be a bit useless sacrifice which God has not asked me to do. I did for those people a sacrifice before out of love for them and I knew that it was God's will to do it. But not this time happy dance

Could those women represent my father, my mother and sister? Could one of those women be my earthly father? As I described in my earlier posts IRL he gave me amber necklace as a present but because I love him so much I wore the necklace not to upset him. Usually in my dreams when I dream my earthly father - he is my Heavenly Father, in 99%.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

God is so good, Nubie! I just love His wonderfulness. =)

I honestly forgot a part that you touched on, that I wanted to add! That we aren't called to do everything, we are called to do our thing.

Yes. Those three people are three earthly people.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm

God knows the truth of that, and what is really going on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

underhiswing wrote:God knows the truth of that, and what is really going on here.

Underhiswing, I appreciate all your input but I must admit that I see the meaning of the dream now clearly and my first original post was accurate and the analogy about my earthly father giving me IRL amber jewelry and these women giving me the amber jewelry is very simple. I have been praying about it that God will reveal it and I know what He is trying to show me in this dream, He is very simple when speaking to us.

Blesseing, Nubava flower flower flower

Last edited by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:God is so good, Nubie! I just love His wonderfulness. =)

I honestly forgot a part that you touched on, that I wanted to add! That we aren't called to do everything, we are called to do our thing.

Yes. Those three people are three earthly people.

Thank you, do you mean you wanted to add about the amber jewelry in my real life or the signs?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

I wanted to add that the things that the people are getting you to take on, we can't do it all, just what we are called to do.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

underhiswing wrote:God knows the truth of that, and what is really going on here.

Was this directed to me? If so, I don't know what it means.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 pm

nubava wrote:I was in a room with three unkown woman, we were about to pray. The women started praying something about world, something global. They asked me to go on but I didn't know how to pray or what to pray about. I asked them to explain what they were praying about. One of the ladies gave me a necklace, she told me it was made of amber. There was a yellow-brown pedant hanging on leather chain. So this pedant was made of amber. I put on the necklace but it was quite massive and I took off one by one other jewelry I had one me - my necklace, earrings, etc, but I did it reluctuntly, I seemed to be paralised, doing it without understanding. The lady told me that I should always wear amber jewelry as it looked beautiful on me. And I thought that I had at home other amber jewelry and I asked myself why I hadn't worn it before. Then I took of the amber necklace and put on light to see whether it was amber or not. As I thought, the necklace was wooden. Actually it was not transparent, I mean when you put amber on light you can see light coming through it. So I told the lady that the necklace was wooden. She was surprised but didn't say anything. Then I noticed that the shape of the necklace was different than it was before the woman gave it to me, at the beginning it was flat, and now it was more tube like (like a horn or a snail shell and the size of a hand) rather than flat. And on the necklace there were a man and a woman (like the signs on a restroom doors) engraved and between them a sign of heart which was red.

This amazes me Mary! I'm in agreement with Mia on this one.

I feel that you recieved an interpretation that you did not understand and was overwhelming. The thing the person was trying to convince you of wasnt clear to you, AND when you placed it in the light, it was false.

I do not believe you should sacrifice something God hasnt asked you to sacrifice either. Keep praying and waiting on His answer!

Love you sis!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:06 pm

nubava wrote:

Now I will explain why - In real life I have amber jewelry but frankly speaking I am not a big fan of it. I wore them couple of time because my father gave the jewelry to me, so I wanted my father to feel good when I wore it, cause I love him very much, not that I liked the amber very much. And in fact one of my amber jewelry piece is on a leather chain. Amber is just not my type of stone. Anyway, in the dream when I asked myself "why I hadn't worn it before" was kind of persuading myself.

Of course! Above everything else, you want to please your Heavenly Father... the amber in this dream is a personal symbol..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pathwalker on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 am

I have read all of this and agree with both interpretations in part. Underhiswing's symbolism matches what happened in the dream, but some here have lovingly wanted to protect Nubava from a painful insite. Both have value.

Nubava should consider all good things and glean what she can from them without stress. God will keep on telling her in different ways what He wants her to see and know. I hope all will be well.

pathwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pathwalker on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm

But if the amber and wooden necklace is from ladies that are "wordly" like somebody said, why the Man and Woman symbol with the heart between them? It seems like less of a stretch to understand what underhiswings said, than the other more gentle interpretations. I don't want to seem argumentative, I am just curious. It would be interesting to hear somebody interperate all of the symbols in the dream/

pathwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Pathwalker aka Underhiswing, your ip address reveals that you are trying to disguise yourself to continue to push your interpretations on those that do not agree. We do NOT condone members pretending to be other people for any reasons, especially to give weight to interpretations that are false.

I exhort anyone who has received ANY council from this person to exercise extreme caution. I will be posting this to the community to make everyone aware of the issues we've had because I take the welfare of those who come here looking for guidance VERY seriously.

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top