AMBER, WOODEN NECKLACE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMBER, WOODEN NECKLACE!

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 pm

I was in a room with three unkown woman, we were about to pray. The women started praying something about world, something global. They asked me to go on but I didn't know how to pray or what to pray about. I asked them to explain what they were praying about. One of the ladies gave me a necklace, she told me it was made of amber. There was a yellow-brown pedant hanging on leather chain. So this pedant was made of amber. I put on the necklace but it was quite massive and I took off one by one other jewelry I had one me - my necklace, earrings, etc, but I did it reluctuntly, I seemed to be paralised, doing it without understanding. The lady told me that I should always wear amber jewelry as it looked beautiful on me. And I thought that I had at home other amber jewelry and I asked myself why I hadn't worn it before. Then I took of the amber necklace and put on light to see whether it was amber or not. As I thought, the necklace was wooden. Actually it was not transparent, I mean when you put amber on light you can see light coming through it. So I told the lady that the necklace was wooden. She was surprised but didn't say anything. Then I noticed that the shape of the necklace was different than it was before the woman gave it to me, at the beginning it was flat, and now it was more tube like (like a horn or a snail shell and the size of a hand) rather than flat. And on the necklace there were a man and a woman (like the signs on a restroom doors) engraved and between them a sign of heart which was red.

Last edited by nubava on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AMBER, WOODEN NECKLACE!

Post by nubava on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 am

Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 am

Just thoughts...

Amber is the glory of God as shown in the first and 8th books of Ezekiel (Ezekiel 1:4, 27, 8:2). The wood strikes me as man-made. One is if the Spirit, the other is of the flesh.

It may be that you'll encounter someone who tries to pass something off as divinely inspired when it's not?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 am

Hi
I did not take the accuracy test yet.
Somehow as I readit it seemed to me as if this woman would show you a "method" of praying to God.I don't think it's right.I mean it seems as if it was a "religious" act fom her side and she thinks that her way of praying is "right" and you should do it her way.Especially that the amber she gave was in fact wooden and not amber.So it was fake.
Can it be that thisd dream and the your other dream about the letter posting id domehow connected? I see similaryty in the outcome of the dream.
But it's your dream.Please ask the Lord about it. He wil help you with this.If what i said id not what he tells you please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 am

Yes, I agree ditte3, I also think there may a connection between the two dreams as well as the text message symbol....

nubava, does any of this sound like what's going on IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 pm

I really see what you mean here, ladies, and your posts are to cling to. I believe these posts will help me untangle the mass of confusion in my head, of course with the help of Holy Spirit. I wonder who the woman can represent and the sign of a woman and man on the pedant.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:46 am

Perhaps the man and the woman with the heart between them symbolize Christ and the church.
I am not sure.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
If it is not what the Lord reveals to you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks Ditte, however I am not sure whether those symbols could represent Christ and the church.

As for the dream and my real life situation - the week I had this dream, my family and I had a conversation concercning our future, so they, especially my mom were saying one thing, I was thinking another thing but didn't voice it.

Why I relate this dream to that conversation is that in the dream I reluctantly started taking off my jewelry and put on the amber-wooden necklace (as if I didn't want to take of but did it as others told me).

IRL during the week I started adjusting in my head to the plans my family told me but inside I didn't feel happy as I believe that the Lord has shown me different things concerning my life.

IRL I made some attempts to persuade them and told them what I feel = in the dream I showed the woman that the pedant was not amber, it was wooden.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

nubava wrote:Then I noticed that the shape of the necklace was different them it was before the woman gave it to me, at the beginning it was flat, and now it was more tube like (like a horn or a snail shell and the size of a hand) rather than flat. And on the necklace there were a man and a woman (like the signs on a restroom doors) engraved and between them a sign of heart which was red.

I still do not understand this part of the dream duh

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Aren't you saying that the necklace changed "after" she gave it to you? That is how it reads in your account of the dream. Could you clarify?

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, I guess yes, cause when I put the amber necklace I noticed that it's not amber anymore and that's why I decided to put it to the light (it was dark in the room, I used the chandelier's light) to check whether I was right or not.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:42 pm

What have you "taken on" lately that is making you loose your identitiy(removing on piece at a time of your own jewelry)and so much so that you "can't move"?

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

I really do not know the answer to your question, I mean can not think of anything like that...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Think about the dream and the fact that it was in your possession and then it changed and was no longer a large real amber stone (wisdom), and now it has a man and a woman (like on restroom door)on this morphed necklace. What man vs woman issue is it that you can't deal with? An issue that is no longer "warmly clear", and is now no longer transparent. Does Sam ring a bell?

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 am

yeah, I see what you mean here thinking but still kind of confused :confused: as I thought one thing about this dream and now there is some kind of ambiguity, new twist i dunno flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:42 pm

I have sent you a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

I sent you a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:02 am

Got it, thanks flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi nubava,

I have not taken the accuracy test.

For your discernment, discard what does not rest for you.

The color amber in the bible is Gods glory and the brightness of His presence.

Ezekiel 8:2
Then I looked, and there was a likeness, like the appearance of fire—from the appearance of His waist and downward, fire; and from His waist and upward, like the appearance of brightness, like the color of amber.

Just reading over your dream, a few thoughts come to mind.

Could it be these ladies are praying things in a worldly way, according to the flesh instead of the Holy Spirits leading?

Not knowing how to pray specifically in a situation, praying in the Spirit is what the Lord . There is no questioning, there is nothing of my flesh to get in the way.

There will always be temptation to pray according to my own will, and not His!

I think perhaps this is the temptation, an offering of something forgeign that is not the truth during a dry season spiritually.
These ladies seem to know that you love God, that you long for His presence, and convince you to shed Gods purified gifts of gold for natural leather and wooden idol.

I just see this as something to be aware of.

The idol reminds me of an object related to the worship of Asherah.

(Asherah poles mentioned in the bible several times. Asherah was worshipped as a fertility Goddess and Consort to Baal. This idol they gave you seems to fit in the worship of fertility and natural mans love, instead of Gods love)

2 Chronicles 33:3
For he put up again the high places which had been pulled down by his father Hezekiah; and he made altars for the Baals, and pillars of wood, and was a worshipper and servant of all the stars of heaven;

Anyways,

You put the Light on (Christ is the light of the world) and the truth is revealed.

Jude1 16:23

Apostates Predicted
These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Maintain Your Life with God
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most Holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add disclaimer)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm

I double checked and Nubava confimed that the Godly amber (as you have described it) was a real amber when the prayerful women gave it to her. It morph after she took posession of it. We can't always speak soft words to our brothers and sisters, or we are helping them miss God's point and also the lesson of the dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi Underhiswing,

Who are you adressing in above post? Just checking/guessing.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 am

nubava wrote:One of the ladies gave me a necklace, she told me it was made of amber. There was a yellow-brown pedant hanging on leather chain. So this pedant was made of amber. I put on the necklace but it was quite massive and I took off one by one other jewelry I had one me - my necklace, earrings, etc, but I did it reluctuntly, I seemed to be paralised, doing it without understanding. The lady told me that I should always wear amber jewelry as it looked beautiful on me. And I thought that I had at home other amber jewelry and I asked myself why I hadn't worn it before. Then I took of the amber necklace and put on light to see whether it was amber or not. As I thought, the necklace was wooden.

This part again does not settle in me, I have been meditating and praying on this and this is what I don't have peace about:

Yes, the amber necklace morphed in my hands, more accurately on my neck but from the beginning when I was given the amber necklace I was not excited and I knew there was something wrong. You can also see this in the part where I say I took off one by one other jewelry I had on me - my necklace, earrings, etc, (which were silver and white gold) but I did it reluctantly, I seemed to be paralised, doing it without understanding.

And this is why as soon as it was on me, in my possession, I decided to check the amber, to put into light. And when I indicated the fact that the amber was not amber and it was wooden the woman pretended she knew nothing, she was neither surprised nor shocked, she didn't tell anything.

One more thing that came up to my attention is this part - The lady told me that I should always wear amber jewelry as it looked beautiful on me. And I thought that I had at home other amber jewelry and I asked myself why I hadn't worn it before

Now I will explain why - In real life I have amber jewelry but frankly speaking I am not a big fan of it. I wore them couple of time because my father gave the jewelry to me, so I wanted my father to feel good when I wore it, cause I love him very much, not that I liked the amber very much. And in fact one of my amber jewelry piece is on a leather chain. Amber is just not my type of stone. Anyway, in the dream when I asked myself "why I hadn't worn it before" was kind of persuading myself.

One more thing, I was not comfortable and peaceful around those women whom as a matter of fact I didn't know at all
lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Your dreams and your “man vs woman issue” is what is paralyzing you. You can’t accept the wisdom given to you that is why you say you are not comfortable with the women in the dream. We don’t like facing our short comings .It is uncomfortable when God shows us something that we need to improve on. They did nothing wrong in this dream.
You are taking off your worldly jewelry (represents your non-spiritual nature) and it is very hard for you. You feel like God’s wisdom (amber) is too “big for you” , too much for you, is “not you”. This is understandable, but must be worked through. When we accept what the Lord is telling us, it doesn’t seem so “big”. Your own earthly father has given you amber to wear. Can you see the pattern here? You have much confusion which shows that you have a stronghold that needs to be prayed over and through. The Lord is trying to show this to you, and you can’t reason it away in your mind or your dreams. You will need the “face to face” prayerful guidance of others who know about such things. You are going to be ok, God is leading you….just go with Him. You will be, and have been in my prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm

underhiswing wrote:Your dreams and your “man vs woman issue” is what is paralyzing you. You can’t accept the wisdom given to you that is why you say you are not comfortable with the women in the dream. We don’t like facing our short comings .It is uncomfortable when God shows us something that we need to improve on. They did nothing wrong in this dream.
You are taking off your worldly jewelry (represents your non-spiritual nature) and it is very hard for you. You feel like God’s wisdom (amber) is too “big for you” , too much for you, is “not you”. This is understandable, but must be worked through. When we accept what the Lord is telling us, it doesn’t seem so “big”. Your own earthly father has given you amber to wear. Can you see the pattern here? You have much confusion which shows that you have a stronghold that needs to be prayed over and through. The Lord is trying to show this to you, and you can’t reason it away in your mind or your dreams. You will need the “face to face” prayerful guidance of others who know about such things. You are going to be ok, God is leading you….just go with Him. You will be, and have been in my prayers.

I see you mean here but my point is that when you receive a gift from someone special you do not want to hurt him or her and wear it. In other words, for instance, someone bakes a blueberry pie which you do not like at all but out of politeness you eat it, although that pie is beautiful and delicious. But you still do not like that pie, it's not your taste. This is what I mean here when speaking about amber as a jewelry piece.

And why do you consider silver and gold as a worldly jewelry?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm

It is hard for us to shed our worldy things that we like. The amber was a holy gift, and you can't accept that (that is why it turns "flat" and "wooden" and has no more light in it, after it is in YOUR possesion.) God tries to give us what we need, but we can say "I don't like it" or "I dont want it". The result of that, is your confusion and disappointment. But, you have set your mind concerning this dream and all of the many dreams you have had that I have read, to fitting this same square peg in a round hole, and for it to fit into what you want it to say. You are causing your own confusion and disappointment by not letting go of your pre-conceived ideas and really listening to the Lord in your dreams. This reveals that you have a stronghold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top