Seafood and Pecan Pie For My Boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seafood and Pecan Pie For My Boyfriend

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Ok...so I had a pretty long dream last night.

Here it goes!

I dreamed that I was at work getting ready to leave for my boyfriends birthday. I was in the solarium (we have one IRL). In my dream, there were places for water to flow in the floor for people to walk in but it was dried up. My administrator, and a board member said they wanted to turn the water back on. So I helped them clean up the dead bugs dried leaves out of the water places. Soon water began to flow and it was so clear. I took off my socks and shoes and began to wade in the water, it was so cool and felt so good on my feet. There wer all kinds of plants in the solarium much different from what we have now.

Then:

I dreamt that my boyfriend's birthday was this weekend (IRL it's this Sunday). We got in a car and started driving. He was saying he wanted seafood and pecan pie for his birthday ( He loves both). I asked him where we were going, and at that time I saw Interstate signs anouncing our arrival to Charleston, and it made sense because he had talked about seafood and pecan pie. He sees a Michael's craft store and decides he wants to stop there (which he does not do that kind of thing). We run into this bigger black lady and she was looking for her picture in a box. The clerk came out and told us that she could not talk, and she shook her head no. I asked what happened. The clerk said she laid out nails during a hurricane, and I knew something went wrong even though the clerk didn't finish the story.

My boyfriend and I leave, and a little further down the road, he said he was hungry and wanted something to eat. We stopped at some burger joint (not a chain) to eat. We ate and talked with a group of bikers that looked really rough. They were very friendly and talked to us. People couldn't believe they didn't kill us.

So, we just decided to walk on the road. Later, we ended up at this resturant that was brightly colored. My boyfriend got his seafood dinner, and then the waitress brought him a huge slice of pecan pie. He was so happy. Finally we had to leave because I had to get back to work.

Any I deas? scratching chin

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top