What is going on with my family?- Dream #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is going on with my family?- Dream #1

Post by virtue3125 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you. I have been going through some tumultuous (spell check..lol) times with my husband since we've been married. We've been married for 3 1/2 years now and to be honest, I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating divorce. I'm new to this so I'm not quite sure how much background information is needed. But I had 4 dreams recently that I feel are all related, in which my 2 1/2 year old daughter was a common person in the dreams. The 1st of the 4 dreams:

I was observing a man (whom I did not know) and ďAmandaĒ from the Ugly Betty TV show (my favorite show). I think they may have been arguing and Iím not sure that they saw me watching them. The man shot himself and my daughter was sitting behind the right side of his back. The bullet went through him and shot her. He had left a suicide note with big writing on it, but I don't remember exactly what it said. I just remember that the lettering was bigger than what would seem normal for a letter. It took a minute to sink in with me that my daughter had been shot, but when it did I was a wreck and was crying in the dream. Then I remember being in a room with a long table at the front, like a judges table. My mom was in the center and the only one talking. She told me that I got the part (like an actress's part) and I was distraught from what had happened with my daughter so I told her that I didnít even try out for the part and I didnít want it anymore. She said I didnít have to try out for it, It was made with me in mind (it was made for me). I saw 2 little, infant boys who I looked down at as to pick him/them up, and I think they were mine. Iím pretty sure one was my current 9 1/2 month old son, but I donít know who the other infant boy was (but I think he was my son in the dream). I woke up and began to cry.

Help anyone? Thanks!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top