My daughter's dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter's dreams

Post by ShaunaC on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 pm

My three year old daughter has had some amazing dreams. Here are two that I would like to have help with:

Several weeks ago she crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night to tell me about a scary dream. She dreamed of really big dinosaurs and one of them scratched her. Then she said she was in a room that had really really big windows and doors, and the dinosaurs couldn't come in.

This past Easter weekend we stayed for a few days with my husband's family. My husband and I shared a room with my daughter and newborn daughter, but the last night we were there I stayed in different room with our baby (significant because I find my presence tends to protect my daughter). That night she woke up crying and said she dreamed there were ants all over the room, red ants, black ants, and white ants. The black and red ants were the biting ants, the white ants didn't bite. She also said my husband was trying to catch the white ants. Also interesting, when she was telling us about it, she absolutely insisted it was a "daydream".

I would very much appreciate your discernment with these.
ShaunaC

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter's dreams

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello,

God has put this precious little girl in your care and because HE has put her in your care HE has given you authority over her. You can use that authority concerning these dreams. We are very vulnerable when we sleep. Before she sleeps, go in and take authority over these dreams and here is how you do that. You pray the bood of Jesus to the North, the South, the East and to the West of her bedroom. You bind in the name of Jesus any evil spirits that may try to enter into her thoughts, sleep or her dreams. You lose in the name of Jesus the angels to protect her while she sleeps. Because God has put her in your care, you have the authority to do this. Speak it out loud to where she can hear it and learn from it. The blood of Jesus carries great power. If these dreams are not of God, by doing this she can be free of them but you will need to pray this over her every night. I know this to be true, because I live it.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top