dream full of symbols

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream full of symbols

Post by Audie on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

I had the following dream about 9 years ago. I have prayed for several years now for an interpretation. My husband and I had just sold our house in the city and bought some property in the country off of a dirt road. We had not yet built our house but were renting. It was while in the appartment rental I had the following dream:

I was traveling down a dirt road in my truck when I saw a herd of what looked like cattle (but the word beasts came to mind - maybe ox or buffalo) were crossing the road. They were eating something on the road and along side of the road. Along with the herd stood a older man wearing overalls and a cap. He was silent. It was then I noticed something was falling from the sky like manna. I reached out my hand to catch it. In my hand I caught 5 conch sea shells with rainbows inside each one. I looked at the man in overalls and told him this was from God. I was full of joy and wonder. The man remained silent looking at me. Then I woke up. I knew it was from God by the way I felt upon waking- which was peace and joy.

As I said before, I asked God for several years for an interpretation. I feel like it is a future ministry of some kind. My husband did end up buying some buffalo but I don't feel they were the animals in the dream. I have no idea what the sea shells mean. My family and I love the beach and go every year but other than that I don't have a clue. I feel the rainbows mean a covenant of some kind. I would truely love help with this. I feel this has to do with my future since the shells were placed in my hands.

Audie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream full of symbols

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello Audie,
I have not taken the accuracy test.
These are just my thoughts on your dream.

A pick up truck can represent a personal ministry. You deliver things in a pickup truck so this could be a deliverance ministry or a ministry that helps people ( a pickup truck is used to help people). The "beasts, cattle or ox" are slow moving animals which can represent a slow moving thing coming into being along the way (dirt road you are traveling on represents "a way".). A rainbow can also represent a promise from God. The number 5 represents grace. You have found grace in the eyes of God and He has given you a promise concerning this ministry. Hands represent work, your labor.

Again, these are just my thoughts on your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Audie on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 am

Open Door,

Thank you for your help. Never thought about the cattle being slow moving. I did think it was some type of ministry. I feel God just showed me it is some type of food ministry since the cattle were eating. It's all starting to be a little more clear. I wonder what the sea shells mean. I think that part is important.

Audie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:14 am

Just my thoughts here on the seashells.
These sea shells at one time were used as a trumpet. A trumpet is a "wind" instrument. The wind can represent the Holy Spirit; powers of God. I don't see this as the interpretation tho but just a thought.
It would be very interesting to know why God used these sea shellsl here. If you ever find out, please share it with us.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Audie on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

one door,

Thanks for your thoughts. I get the feeling the sea shells may represent a place - I'm just not sure! I just wish I had a more clear understanding of this. Thanks so much for your help!

Audie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top