I\'m new, need interpretation of Red Snake dream/Semi-Manifestation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm new, need interpretation of Red Snake dream/Semi-Manifestation

Post by redwomanwalking on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Semi-manifestation 4/8/10

I now know who is that person who rebuked me for standing up for my convictions now and it's someobody I sort of expected but not totally. She accused me of bailing out on somebody that had helped me a lot. Well, that person has helped me emotionally but that is it. I've help her in more ways than she has helped me. It could be that she misunderstood when I asked her for advice in this situation or that her true feelings about me are out now. I did her no wrong, merely standing up to protect myself legally and my family and for this I'm blasted as an uncaring individual. I'm hurt but at peace that God has it under control. I'm still going to walk the path whether I am ostracized for my religious beliefs or not.

I still do not know if the snake in this dream means to harm me, warn me or what. There are many questions I have about the truth of her character because so many things just do not add up. Others have accused her of treachery but I always believed her story because I didn't know the true situation nor those other people. Some other family members have refused now to talk to her. Maybe she is using me as an easy way out? Maybe I should go as well and maybe this was a warning from God to stop socializing with her, certainly with the other one. Situations in the past have occurred to where I believed I was talked about behind my back. I know feel certain it was true. I offered my pearls to swine. There have been occasions where my faith has been seriously tested and attacked by insensitive remarks about Jesus. Nothing short of blasphemy! I am catholic and we don't proselytize or force our faith on anyone but I think it's time I cut my losses. If anyone can offer me any words of comfort, I'd appreciate it. I'm truly down about it and it hurts to have been used by people you believed were your friends but appear more to be wolves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this posted in the wrong section so I've moved it:

Hello, I'm new and have been searching for a christian site that could
help me interpret my dream. I'm extremely worried because of a certain
situation with a family member who's in trouble and I just don't know
what to think. This dream manifested 2 nights ago before I knew of the
problem cousin was having.

DREAM 4/6/10:

I
was invited to someone's home
along with a group of people and we
sat down to dine around this large glass rectangle table in a nice
townhome. The dining was located next floor, to the side of the rising
of the stairs, niched in the corner. We were all snuggly seated. The
hostess was a tall woman with a kind face and she stood close and
started clapping, calling her pet to come. It didn't. She continued,
smiling
all the time and then this big, huge crimson SNAKE came
to the
the table and everybody tensed up. This stupid thing went
under the
table and came straight to me, climbing on my lap and
surrounding me.
It climbed down looking for others and then I
freaked and stood up to find the exit and
this other person seated
at the table told me sternly to sit down.
What? It was like a
rebuke but not for my own good, something rather
that she didn't
like me and was irritated. I sat. But this snake returned to me
because I
had stood
it climbed on me again, around my waist and up on my shoulder, started
going down my back, to my sacrum , down into my underwear!!!
. I told the
hostess that it was
enough, too much, that it should not be going down my undies
at all.
It went away. The dream was so vivid, I awoke screaming .

Want to take a shot at it? I read on one website
that Jungian or
Freudian perspectives shouldn't be applied to a
christian
interpretations. What say you? Do I have an enemy as
close as my undies
I didn't think
of it as sexual at all because but maybe a
fear of a yoga video I once saw (there was some mention of Kundalinii
or the snake entering the base of the spine...not my cup of tea). So,
I'm
thinking that some evil is attempting to enter my soul????? I'm
not
going to defect spiritually at all God forbid.
Help???? Is this a dream about treachery?

Last edited by redwomanwalking on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

redwomanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I\'m new, need interpretation of Red Snake dream/Semi-Manifestation

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I have not taken the interpretation test, but these are just my thoughts.

Snakes represent evil. I think this dream is a warning to you that someone in your life maybe kind to you (kind woman) but secretly she is angry (I think that's why the snake is red) at you over something, and she has been talking to others about it, and they are on board with her (i.e. the person telling you to sit down, when you wanted to leave) and that's why the snake came back to you.

I think this person is trying very hard to be kind, but they are very angry at you. Very angry.

So yes, this dream is about treachery.

These are just my opinions so please pray on it.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redwomanwalking on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Please read my edit I just posted. I was rewriting to add the semi-manifestation during which time you replied. Thank you so much. Wow. I am beside myself. I think I know partly why they are so angry, I believe that Jesus is Messiah and I won't budge. Whichever else, I do not know but I have not harmed them willingly. And I do get the feeling they are up to something behind my back, with others I know through them as well. This is what she does to others who supposedly have "crossed" her, anger. Just wow!!! Thank you for your reply.

And thinking about it, the day after the dream, she called me and I told her what a weird and vivid dream I had. I don't know why I was compelled to start talking about it. But her response was "hmmmmm." Just that. Looking back, she knew it was her, possibly. May the Lord help me to discern people better and send me good, godly people to associate with.

redwomanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:09 pm

No, I don't believe the snake is going to or wanting to harm you. I think the Lord was showing you her spirit towards you even though she was being "kind" at the table.

Father, In the Name of Jesus, your son, I pray for this sister. Jesus, I ask that you increase her spirit of discernment. May you show her who is worthy of her trust, and who is not. Help her Father, to be able to judge the spirits that are behind her, not judge the person for only that is your job, but to be able to judge what is moving them. Father I pray that you will send her Godly friends and people to associate with. Father I ask in your name that she will be blessed with others that are able to lift her up and guide her towards righteousness. In the Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top