death dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

death dream

Post by canderson on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm

I had a dream that me, my husband, my sister and her friend were all living with my mom. In the middle of the night I woke up, then my husband, then my sister then her friend. We all started playing around laughing and having a good time. This woke my mom up who then joined us in goofing off and laughing. My mom then asked us to go to the garden to pick and wash tomatoes. when we went to the garden my brother was sitting in the trash can with the trash lid against his back and his fet dangling over the side, he was dressed in slacks, dress shirt and tie. My brother was dead and we were not shocked to see this when we went to the garden because he had been dead in the trash can for weeks. I washed some tomatoes and then decided to squirt my dead brother with the hose, when I did this he came back to life and looked at me and said "what's up" I then woke from the dream

canderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: death dream

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello canderson,
If Canderson is your real name, that is just beautiful, if not, it's still beautiful.

I have not taken the accuracy test.

This is what I see in your dream.
I believe, you, your husband, sister and her friend may possibly all represent the church. I believe the Mom here represents the Holy Spirit because it is the Mom who sends you out to the garden. It is the Holy Spirit that sends us out to the "garden". The garden here represents the field of labor. The tomatoes represent the fruit of your labor (what is grown in a garden comes from your labor). Good for you, you are in a garden that is bearing fruit (I mean this literally). But while in this garden (field of labor), you have come across your brother who is sitting in a garbage can. Garage represents what is unclean, departure from what is Godly. I believe this brother you have come across represents someone who has fallen spiritually in their walk with the Lord, possibly someone who is actually in the church. For me, 3 things confirm this. #1. In Mark 3:35, Jesus says, "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother,...." At one time this brother was doing the will of God or else he would not be called a brother. #2. Because of what he is wearing. He is wearing the typical clothing one would wear when in church. #3. And because "the church" here has known about this person and his fallen condition for a while now. "....we (the church) were not shocked to see this when we went to the garden because he had been dead in the trash can for weeks." While being sent out to "the garden", you come across this brother and eventually decide to "squirt" him with the hose. The water coming out of the hose represents the word of God, so to speak, you doused him with the word of God and it brought him back to life. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful,......." Hebrews 4:12
Again,this is what I see in your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by canderson on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

thank you for your interpretation it was very helpful this is along the line of what I was also thinking the dream meant and you helped confirm that I am probably right I appreciate you taking the time to respond and God bless you in all you do.

canderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top