a bullfrog that turned into baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a bullfrog that turned into baby

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 pm

i have been thinking and praying on this dream all day. i am heading off to bed and wanted to share the dream before i go to sleep. the dream has me in deep thought.

i was in the woods and almost slipped into a garbage/sewage pit. when i looked inside the pit i was disgusted and to see many gigantic bullfrogs. at first i thought it was a dump for aborted babies. the bullfrogs must have weighted 10 lbs and were they the color of a caucasion person. my mother took a pool sifter and scooped up a bullfrog. she picked it up and showed it to me. when i looked at it, it looked like a baby crying. it would switch between a baby and a bullfrog. i was then a house and my mother let the bullfrog loose in my bedroom. it leaped all around the room leaving slime marks. i left the room because i was disgusted with the bullfrog. i returned the next day to the house and saw that the bullfrog made a mess of the bedroom it was sleeping in. i went to my mother's room and told her she needed to keep that bullfrog in water or it would die. my mother didn't respond to me but by crying and making no sense as she spoke. i was frustrated at my mother and went to another room where my husband was waiting for me. when i walked into the room my husband wasn't acting like himself. i sensed in the dream that it really wasn't him but someone who looked like him. then he began to treat me in a way that my husband never treat me. i saw the bullfrog again and it turned into the baby again. i was the only one who could see it as a baby. when i asked other people around me if they see the baby they couldn't.

Blessings and Sweet Dreams!
Maria huggins

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a bullfrog that turned into baby

Post by Jen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 am

Hi my maria,
I've been having baby dreams as well. Just curious.. do think God could be trying to start something new with you? Maybe he wants to make something good out of something bad??
Please pray on what I've said.. to see if its right or not.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 am

jen,

thank you...i am currently in two difficult situtations. i am praying relief or release from these two situtations. so, yes i can see how God could make something good out of both of these situtation.

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 am

mymaria,
Pray to see what God is wanting you to do with these situations.. but you can also go ahead and tell him you have faith that he will turn them into good things and just saying that proves to him that you believe that he can do it and it gives you peace of mind as well.
There have been many times in my life where I have been struggling and just turned it over to him and said "God, I'm gonna trust you to handle this and I know it will turn to good somehow" and he literally saved the day!
My prayers are with you.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:01 am

what an interesting dream.
I really don't have an interpretation for you but when I thought about the bullfrog--being slimy and in sewage etc and then turning into a baby, I wonder if there is something that you feel could be a good opportunity or something good but right now it doesn't look good--and others don't seem to see it as an opportunity (ie: maybe your mom)? I don't know about you but I try to be an optimist/idealist about EVERYTHING, so I wonder if even though this "situation" looks slimy that really it can be a good thing for you and your family once you "clean it up" a bit? These are just some thoughts. Please pray on what I've said
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top