Prayer and Prophetic confirmation request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer and Prophetic confirmation request

Post by Mariakitty on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 am

Hi fellow prayer warriors and prophetic people!

I have been feeling for a while that I am to move from Southern CA, but have been praying and asking the Lord for the "where" part for nearly a year. I have had some ideas of where I would like to go, but I don't want to be moving based on the flesh or on fear or on anything but the Lord's guidance...SO, I would truly appreciate some prayer for wisdom and guidance and if anyone has a word from the Lord after praying, it could possibly be a confirming word.
Thank You!!
Mariakitty

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer and Prophetic confirmation request

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am

praying for Mariakitty

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 am

Oh MariaKitty, you are in a WONDERFUL PLACE!!! When you don't know what to do, then God has the opportunity to move on your behalf. The hardest thing for us to is to wait on Him. I will tell you something that I've been learning lately. God doesn't always give us percise instructions. There is a scripture that has spoken soooo loudly to me in this season of my life..."A manís heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps". (Proverbs 16:9). It doesn't matter what direction we take...God will be the one that ultimately direct our steps. He promised us that when we commit our way to Him, He will lead us in the way we need to go. He leads us with PEACE...
"And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always]. (Colossians 3:15)

MariaKitty, you have a "compass" inside of you...The Holy Spirit. Listen in...tap in...I GUARANTEE you have the answer already, but other thoughts have came in to confuse you and you know that confusion is NOT of God.

When you read in Acts, when Paul was going into the different cities to preach the gospel, he knew when he wasn't supposed to be in a certain city because the door would close. Where ever you desire to go, follow that. If a door closes...it's God's way of protecting you. When we delight ourselves in the Lord, HE GIVES us HIS desires. Girl...go with the flow! God LOVES YOU and will lead you to the place where you are supposed to be.

I'm excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks, ladies!
Cholette, that IS the confirming word; I have felt like it doesn't matter where I go, that AS I GO He will direct my path. Right on, and thank YOU!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Praise God!! What a wonderful time for you. It's when you don't know FOR SURE where to go and you go anyway...THAT'S a true act of faith.

Congrats to you!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanks, Cholette! I appreciate the encouragement!
God Bless you!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top