My name in a song of an old dead man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My name in a song of an old dead man.

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Greetings all, I hope that everyone's well and in God's good graces & mercy's.
Last night I dreamt that I was in a home or business setting (not sure) but I conversed with a few people of whom I don't reconize but I finished speaking with them & walked into another room which had a few swimming pools in them... I think (I'm not sure but) I walked across the water of one pool, spoke to a few others who were swimming & sitting/laying around the pool then I left the pool room & went into a living room and spoke to a few people who were in there, they were preparing for a funeral of an esteemed old man who lived in the community and did a lot.

Mr. Juan was his name and they had printed out programs with his face on it I stepped outside onto the porch to see people gathering on the block and then all of a sudden music began playing on loud speaker (with the voice of Jeffery Osbourne) singing his/my name then a big SUV with a trailer hitch pulling a beautiful shiny black casket carrying his body hundreds of people filled the block smiling & paying tribute to the dead old man who shared my name. To the north of me there came a bunch of kids wearing bright yellow T-Shirts and singing along with the music (They were like "12-15 in ages")

The procession of cars riding behind the coffin continued but around the corner came a really large yellow sanitation truck with a cherry picker on top & it was grabbing leaves & breaking branches on the top of the trees lining the street. I watched as they all rode up the street and then I woke up.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Please?

Muchos Gracias

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name in a song of an old dead man.

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 am

Hi Juan
Very interesting dream.
The name Juan must be important in your dream,because it is mentioned.Really interesting.I had two dreams within a week which had a certain name in it.It certainly is important element of the dream.
The name Juan is the same as John, or originally Yochanan means God is gracious or God's grace.
I'm going to pray about your dream.
Please ask the Lord for revelation.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you dittie, I must mention that my name isn't Juan at all.
It's just my screen name & I made from a combination of names but what was being sung was my "Real Parent Given" name.

Sorry for the confusion..

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am

No problem.
I will pray about your dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Just a thought here.
Could the old man in your dream actually be you, representing something old (sin?) in you has died? Sin dying in a person's life can be something to pay tribute to (if you don't believe me, just ask God).

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top