ENVELOPES, STAMP, LETTER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENVELOPES, STAMP, LETTER

Post by nubava on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm

In this dream I was in an office and had a letter in my hands, I think I was trying to send out it. A young lady went to find envelopes for me, she came back and bought with her two envelopes - they looked old and torn, the envelopes were all over handwritten. So I decided to keep my envelope. But another lady told me that the letter would not get to the addressee due to stamp issues. I told her that I had put the right stamp for this kind of letter. But she told me that the letter was thicker and heavier than usual letters and needed different kind of stamp or more stamps. I also remember that I was not alone, there was someone on my right with me, an aunknown man, he was just looking and listening.

I am praying for revelation on this dream,
Blessings Nubava

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENVELOPES, STAMP, LETTER

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi
Very interesting dream.I'm praying for revelation too.
Please if you remember,what were your feelings and emotions?What did you think abot the people being in your dream,for example the man being on your right?
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks Ditte.
As for the man I thought he was for me, as if he came with me to send the letter. On one hand I was confused, on the other I was sure that the stamps I put were enough and the addressee should receive it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm

This passage came to mind

But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm

What in the dream encouraged the passage?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm

that I had put the right stamp for this kind of letter. But she told me that the letter was thicker and heavier than usual letters and needed different kind of stamp or more stamps

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 pm

good point but I still do not understand to what it is referred :(

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

nubava wrote:Thanks Ditte.
As for the man I thought he was for me, as if he came with me to send the letter. On one hand I was confused, on the other I was sure that the stamps I put were enough and the addressee should receive it.
I'm praying about your dream.I have some ideas,but I pray about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Dear Nubava
First I tell you I didn't take the accuracy test yet.I'm not an expert in interpreting yet.So please if anything i say is not what the Lord tellls you about your dream please toss it.

Sending a letter seems to me as a prayer or intervention for someone.So asking the Lord in prayer.These people there in the post office they all are ready to "help".i mean it seams that they want to tell you their advice.One bringing old worn envelopes,perhaps meaniing you have to do it the old way (?).The other woman says the stamp is not enough fo the letter.As if saying you are not doing this well,or you are not experienced enough or you don't do it the right way,or not worthy enough etc.Meanwhile you said you felt that the stamp would be enough to send the letter.You feel in your heart that you are right in this.Somehow this dream tells me that some people in church control others too much.While we must be led by the Holy Spirit.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.Please pray abot this.I will pray too.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Ditte, thanks for your prayers and replies. I wonder whether these women are confusing me or I am the one who is confused and they are helping me as in the dream I was quite surprised that my way wouldn't work, I thought that my way was something usual. And I think I was not in a post office but some kind of educational office, however I might be wrong.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 pm

If you felt in the dream that your was fine then they were probably well meaning but still off base in both situations. This reminds me of those people who mean well based on their understanding but their understanding is still not 100% applicable to your situation yet they'll try to convince you that it is...that's where the confusion can come in...l know someone like that who is very convincing in what I call her incorrect arguments...she talks a good game and unless you're 100% sure about what you're talking about, it's easy to be persuaded by her argument...

And that I think is the message of this dream - to not be persuaded from what you know to be true (or from what you've chosen to do) no matter how convincing the other person's rationale is....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 am

I agree with Lola21st.
I felt that those women,especially the second somehow made you uncertain in your decision.
If you are sure in what God inspires you to do,listen to the Lord.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm

ditte3 wrote:.Somehow this dream tells me that some people in church control others too much.While we must be led by the Holy Spirit. God bless you.

This line echos Lurdys' interpretation

I have a different take on the text message that you received in the dream - NO EYE comes to me as no discernment which relates to the next paragraph - your classmate telling you that there are 12 commandments reminds me of the book of Galatians where Paul is reprimanding the Galatians that they've been allowing themselves to be influenced and confused by the Judaizers who were adding law to the Gospel and essentially perverting it and creating confusion as a result. Paul reprimanded the Galatians that having known the Truth of Jesus they were falling back into the old principles.
I think the message here is to use your discernment to make sure that what you're receiving (informally as well as formally) accurate biblical principles... that you'll interact with someone who appears to be speaking Truth but really isn't...

So ladies, you are right, that these dream are connected and are about the same thing...

I now clearly see to what situation the dream referred. And my two friends gave me two different advices concerning a situation in my life. They both had good points. The first advice was really connected to an "old way". And when I was given the second advice of "not enough", I thought that I have already done enough = in the dream it is represented with the stamp, when I thought that the stamp I put was enough. But in the dream the second lady was more convincing than the first one. IRL the second advice left me doubting which way to turn – on one hand I thought that I was right, on the other hand I doubted whether the second woman could be right.
In addition to the dream itself the envelope I was holding was made of high-quality paper in ivory color (kind of paper one uses for invitations or thank you letters). And when the second woman touched the envelope I got nervous and asked her not to ruin my envelope.

The bottom line is that IRL I am still unsure what decision to make….

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kingdom dynamics

Post by karen on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 am

Hi Nubava,

I just read, and got the strongest impression of authority and righteousness.

I would like to say that, you are authorised and qualified in Jesus' name. Inside of you, lives the Holy Spirit. You now have God Himself living inside of you. He authorises you to send your letters/prayers/speech/decrees to another realm in the spirit. Even in written form like Hab 2:2 where the angel reads and runs with it to God.

Once the word is sent/mailed back to God from where you are, it does not return to Him empty/void, without first accomplishing in the earth, that for which it is sent. Be assured of that, for you pray in line with the word.

I have the strongest impression of kindess and strengthening from what I perceive as a 'strengthening angel' that was beside you in the dream. Also the thrill he had, watching you learn, and operate in your new gifts and talents, which the Holy Spirit gives to all of us. Without asking for those gifts back. (fruit is another matter - we develop in those)

I would urge you to stop double guessing your Exhousia (delegated authority given to you by Jesus) and your righteousness. It helps to speak out loud and confess, "I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus" until the reality drops down from your head and into your heart.

There is nothing you have to do to be made righteous, apart from believing on and receiving Jesus, as your Lord and personal Saviour.

Some people would like to make us think otherwise and that brings us into the bondage of works and not grace. e.g. wear the right clothes...use a tatty envelope...put this 'stamp' of approval' on and do it this way kind of mentality...etc etc

God HAS declared you righteous. You have right standing with Him.

He says so, because you...believe!

God bless you

K

PS these are just my impressions [very strong ones] Please scrutinize for yourself and prayerfully consider

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trying to break down the elements of your dream

Post by karen on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am

Nubava,

I have not taken the dream interpreation test...

In this dream I was in an office and had a letter in my hands, I think I was trying to send out it. A young lady went to find envelopes for me, she came back and bought with her two envelopes - they looked old and torn, the envelopes were all over handwritten. So I decided to keep my envelope. But another lady told me that the letter would not get to the addressee due to stamp issues. I told her that I had put the right stamp for this kind of letter. But she told me that the letter was thicker and heavier than usual letters and needed different kind of stamp or more stamps. I also remember that I was not alone, there was someone on my right with me, an aunknown man, he was just looking and listening.

Okay, the setting and the word 'office' jumps out to me. I ask the question, could this be symbolic of the Office of a Prophet, Seer, Teacher, etc etc...?

Or I simply ask, can you be an 'Official' prayer warrior? You were trying to 'send out' a letter. To me that speaks of prayer. You had the letter in 'your hands', that is important, as you didn't give it up.

You say that the 'young lady went to find envelopes' for you. Do you find that you, or others, question your youth or inexperience/maturity in the things of God? In your dream, I question her symbolic representation of youth.

I then am impressed to give you this scripture from Jeremiah 1...

6 Then said I:

“ Ah, Lord GOD!
Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.”

7 But the LORD said to me:

“ Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8 Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD.

Mmmm...'deliver' you? Just like one could use the word, to deliver a letter? We have to remember that dreams are symbolic and God is trying to get a message to us through them. Sometimes literally.

The old, torn almost used, handwritten envelopes. I am not sure of, but again you have a parallel between old, and new methods. Email and text messages are new, letters are old, but they are still communications that get to their destinations. [just thoughts]

I am glad that in the dream you kept your envelope and stuck to your guns. I assume your envelope was clean, fresh and new? Ready to be used for the first time?

But another lady told me that the letter would not get to the addressee due to stamp issues.

That, I think is addressed in my previous post...forvive the pun! Addressed! Can you see what issue God is addressing here with you?

The other lady was causing you to doubt, speaking of extra or heavy weight. I think that no matter how big a matter, the same stamp in the spirit applies. His name is Jesus. His authority covers all mail to the Father. [assuming that the issue is about authority of the believer and prayer]

It could also be sickness and disease, the curse of the law of sin and death. Still, your postage is covered.

The man to your right. Again I say he is an Angel. [see above post] He did NOT intervene. To me this is important, as I believe that we learn how to function in the realm of the Spirit in our dreams. You were doing okay.

So much from such a short dream! Oh wow! I hope this is a help in you breaking down the dream for yourself.

Bless you

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am

Wow Karen, God is good, when I bed to bed yesterday I asked Him to give me some more dreams or understanding concerning the ones I have had recently including this one, so I woke up and thought that I didn't have any dreams which would give me a hint but when I logged in, your posts were waiting me

I have read your posts over and over and I am kind of processing and chewing the material. Do not want to rush and write sth now until the material settles down in me.

Thank you once more and blessings

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top