floating over two groups of people - being shown the contrast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

floating over two groups of people - being shown the contrast

Post by Jodi on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I had prayed that God would talk to me about my experiences in my past job through a vision or a dream since I still have trouble understanding what happened there. That night God woke me up, having me pray for the people who had hurt me. The next night He woke me again, having me pray for more people who had hurt me and then pray blessings for the school district. It was a heartfelt prayer for their benefit. A few days later He gave me the dream.

Scene 1:I saw a close up view of a spike in the ground.

Scene 2: The view zoomed out and showed the same spike in the ground, but with a heavy chain attached to it and a circle of dirt where the chain had scraped the ground. It looked like a dog's chain. It was stretched taut. Someone on such a chain could move, but only as far as the chain would reach and could only go in circles at the outermost reaches of the chainís length.

Scene 3: I saw as though I were floating above them a row of people who were standing stiffly side by side without talking or looking at each other. They almost seemed like manikins (very un-alive) rather than people. Then I saw 5 or 6 people sitting in a circle on lawn chairs in my side yard. They were talking and friendly with each other. They looked up at me, waved, and then went back to their conversation. I did not recognize the people, but they didnít seem like strangers either.

Scene 4: I saw a new view of the stiff people standing in a line. Their heads turned to exploded popcorn!
(I was slightly elevated as if floating above the scene. I was not a member of either group of people.)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: floating over two groups of people - being shown the contrast

Post by pooky on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 am

was anyone attached to the spike and chain? What do you think it represented in regard to your past job?

1 group of people accepted you but didnt include you.

The other group seemed effected by the spike and chain, they didnt interact with you. You didnt know how to get through to them?

Exploding popcorn? popcorn = seeds ? or maybe your anger towards them?

pooky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am

No one was shown to be at the end of the chain. I couldn't see who or what was pulling it tight. I think it meant that I was being confined or limited.

My position in the dream was that of observer. I was floating slightly above, being shown the two groups. God was intent on showing me something about the two groups, so He didn't place me in either of the groups. I felt very welcomed by the group that waved. They seemed glad to see me.

I wasn't angry with them as much as hurt. Their actions didn't make sense to me and weren't fair.

Popcorn as seeds is interesting. I hadn't thought of that aspect. I'll pray about it. I had recently seen a David Letterman joke, which used an image of popcorn exploding as its punchline.

Letterman's joke was: Here's the earth (They showed a picture of the earth from space so it looked small.) Here's the earth on global warming. (They showed the earth again but superimposed a popcorn kernal exploding.)

Thanks for responding, pooky.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:53 pm

bump

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm