Fixing the roads - the way it's done in the military

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing the roads - the way it's done in the military

Post by Jodi on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Two women are standing next to the road in front of my house, trying to figure out how to “fix” the roads. I don’t know what is wrong with the roads, but I suggest they might put boards at the sides to fix the problem. (Maybe they need widened.) The other two women start off to get boards and mention needing a saw. I call out, You can use mine.” They’re leaving together and don’t respond to the offer. I add, “....if you want to....I don’t know if I have the right kind.” She describes the saw she wants, but what she wants is not what I have. She described a cordless saw, but mine has a cord and would need an extension cord to reach to the side of the street. I’m not sure they even want to use my saw, but they are still standing there, so I start looking for it. My saw isn’t where it belongs and I can’t find it.

This doesn’t seem to fit: I am confused because I am only dimly aware that, even though my indoor animals are fine, all of my outdoor pets are sick. I feel guilty because I also dimly remember being careless with their food. Poison got into it; but I gave it to them anyway, thinking that it wasn’t that bad. [/size]

Two tents are set up to cover the work site’s materials. Large firecrackers are part of the equipment. A man says “I’ll show you how it’s done in the military.” He sent two teams to get supplies. Each team worked in a line, getting and bringing back supplies to their own team’s tent. The man advised them to keep it even because if one tent gets more power then domination occurs and it might lead to war. One team seems to get more. A rocket/ firecracker is becoming unstable, so it gets tossed on the other side of the tent - near my feet! I know that my feet will be ruined in the explosion, but I am too clumsy to get up and walk away. I can’t even seem to pull my feet back out of harm’s way. I manage to get my feet and hands stiffly extended towards a soldier, who swings me around and flings me to a safer place. The swinging motion turns him closer to the explosion, and now he is at risk.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top