In dream, I was sent to find an artist. (I do praise art in real life.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In dream, I was sent to find an artist. (I do praise art in real life.)

Post by Jodi on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm

In the dream, I paused next to a low-income housing complex to look briefly at the slip of paper in my hand. I walked past the complex, made a right turn, walked a little further, and came alongside an apartment building. Glancing again at the note, I looked up and began to search the doors for the apartment number. Iíd never been here or met the person who lived here before, and yet I knew that an artist lived at this address. I think I was sent to find him. As I stood in front of one of the doors with my fist raised to knock, the door swung open. The African American family inside looked at me in surprise since there had been no knock and it seemed as though I had opened the door myself. The father was sitting at the table with two elementary-aged children. The mother, walking to the table, was being followed by her son whose head was slightly enlarged and misshapen. I explained that I am an artist and that I knew someone living here is also an artist. The manís face brightened and I knew he was the one. I sense that we spent time talking about art and about God and that we became good friends due to our common interests.

Note: I never actually saw the number for the apartment or the address, although I kept looking at the paper which I knew contained the address. I donít remember any colors.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top