The dragon and the moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dragon and the moon

Post by pooky on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Last night i dreamed that i was walking and talking with a church leader, as we walked i looked up and saw the moon swing like it was attached to a rope. It made me jump. It was dark and cloudy. Between the clouds i saw a huge dragon fill the sky, the moon repeatedly crashed into the dragon, eventually the dragon screamed out and flew off. Its wingspan filled the sky, as it went i heard a huge bang, like thunder and as soon as it went, i saw a large piece of paper come down to the ground, it was folded like origami and had a name written on the bottom, it had been drawn on in crayon, like a childs picture, then i woke up.

pooky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The dragon and the moon

Post by Songs of Seashells on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Hello

To start, this is by no means an interp so if this doesn't ring true in your spirit, please disregard.
There was a strong pull to this dream as I was looking over the new dreams that have been posted and in my gut I got a strong sense of this as being a warning dream.
The "dragon" is a MASSIVE version of leviathan, the dragon is Satan of old according to Revelation 12., and a constant occult symbol.
The dragon was considered to be the POWER OF THE SORCERER, deception, brutality and cruelty among other things.
Dragons were also seen as the ruler of drought seasons

I am just learning more about the sun, moon and stars as I believe the moons cycle is obviously very important to the Lord God and how He uses it. The Hebrews rely heavily on the moon. They go by a lunar month and a solar year, they combine these BOTH together.
It's a very interesting study.

Clouds I think in a lot of ways are a prophetic symbols that can represent celestial spirits and angels. Also, a vehicle in which the heavenly citizens ride. Jesus Christ will return on a cloud. Also, if you look at Isaiah, 19:1 It says (NASB) that the Lord was riding on a swift cloud.... I believe there was a war taking place in the heavens in your dream, and perhaps the dragon is ready to descend but it's time is not yet, though I believe close!!

Thunder is obviously of divine might, acts OF GOD and indicative of HIS voice. There is in my opinion, spiritual warfare of great magnitude playing out here. The moon which is ALSO "light" repeatedly kept "crashing" into the dragon which, the dragon, represents darkness. Again, I say there is a war going on in the heavens!!! I think this is a warning to us for things that are near to unfolding. A warning of impending judgment/trouble.

MORE TO FOLLOW

SoS

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Pooky

Does Daniel chapter 11:6 speak to you at all re this dream? There is something about it in my spirit, tho I can't quit put my finger on it, but that and Psalm 109:8 keep dancing around in my head as I read and re-read this dream.
I am not trying to make anything from this, but it's just a strong string of thoughts that I have.

Again, PLEASE toss this if it's non-sense to you. I am NOT one who can interp. dreams, but sometimes there are certain ones that get me attention.

I just looked up in Ira Milligans dream book, he says this for moon:

CHURCH (true or apostate) To Rule; to manifest the works of darkness; occult; false worship.

Interesting dream.

I will wait to see if others post, and perhaps I will say more then.

Thanks for sharing the dream.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Greetings

My goodness, I am surprised at myself, I forgot to ask
what shape was the moon?

NEW MOON. FULL MOON, FIRST QUARTER..........

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pooky on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 am

HI, thanks for your thoughts, i will look at those scriptures, it was a crescent moon i think, but as it swang across the sky i saw the full dimensions of it. It was definatly a dream from God, maybe a warning, maybe a heavenly battle going on.....but why?

I looked up moon and found it can represent light in the darkness- Jesus? Also i found some information suggesting the moon represents archangels?

I was hoping to dream it again last night so i could read and remember the details on the piece of paper....but no, i dreamt about ....oh i cant even remember now?!!!

pooky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy127 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 am

:nocomment:

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:10 pm

I would happen to agree with that. That's what I have been alluding to in my posts.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top