Cars in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cars in dreams

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 am

I just read a dream post regarding a car and read the link True Flight posted of the dream symbol for cars. It reminded me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. I thought I wrote it down in my journal but I can't seem to find it, weird. Anyway, I dont rememeber the whole dream but I remember that I had a dream within the dream, and thats the part I do remember.

The dream I had within the dream was of me driving in my truck (I drive a pick up IRL). I had to come to a stop because there was a vehicle in front of me stopped,maybe at a stop sign or traffic light. But the brakes were really hard to step on. I tied to press down but it was really hard. I was talking to my husband on the phone at the time...but I had both hands on the wheel....I have a bluetooth IRL so I assume I was wearing it in the dream too. I was trying so hard to step on the brakes but I eventually swurved the truck to the right so I wouldn't hit the car in front of me. As I swurved.. I hit something because I felt a bump. I dont know what it was but it caused my truck to tip over on its side. It flipped on to the passanger side...so I was not hurt....I was totally fine. It wasn't a violent wreck...it was almost comical how the truck just tipped over on its side becuase of a bump. I was still strapped into my seat belt and I was still talking to my husband. I was like "oh my goodness, the truck just flipped on its side" Then I woke up from that dream...but still in another dream and told my husband what I dreamt of.

So according to the dream symbol of vehicles. How does this relate to me?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars in dreams

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:02 am

Is there possibly somewhere deep inside that is very sensitive, gets upset/overturned easily when you encounter "a little bump in the road"?

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am

Aaah, I see where your getting at. Well, I AM an emotional person....I can be very sensative at times

Since given my heart back to the Lord I have been able to take control of a lot more than what I use to. But there are definitly deep issues I have that I still struggle with.
Yup!! Thanks for pointing that out Mariakitty.....I'm going to go cry now.....lol just kidding.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 am

You're in good company, girl!!

I think we prophetic types tend to be very sensitive folks...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

That makes me happy! thanks lol

I remember another piece to that dream. I was in someones house and it was filled with water, about waist high. If that wasn't strange enough, the water was soapy. Kind of like when you leave a bar of soap in a bath tub full of water and the water turns foggy or white. There was a few people there swimming around in the water. Actually, they were not really swimming...it looked like they were swimming but since the water was not really that deep I could tell they had their hands on the floor. Then I asked "where is the soap?" and I saw a lady that was there take it out of her mouth and set it on top of a near by table.

what is that all about?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 am

im told im sensitive 2,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 am

Ah that would be me also. I have been told I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I keep looking for them on my sleeve, but can never find them . I think those of us that work in the prophetic tend to be more sensitive. I am the type that easily also.

Just my .

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 am

thats too funny! I guess I am in good company.

anyone have thoughts on the soapy water part?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top