tsunami x3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tsunami x3

Post by duduzile on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 am

Hi my name is duduzile, i am a born again christian, i believe in the bible and the bible only. I had a repetative dream about a tsunami, the dream repeated 3 times in one night. The 1st time, i was at my parents house, and i saw a huge tsunami coming towards the house, because i had washed laundry on the washing line, i started taking down the clothes but the tsunami look fierced and it coming too quickly and hard, eventually by the time i started to run into the house it caught up to but, something weird happened,the water that actually flood in, only came up to my ankles, but i could still see the rest of the huge wave of the tsunami hanging from a distance, but then i woke. I fel asleep againg the same thing happened but water a little above my ankles,then the third time, i was at my grandmothers house and the same thing happend but this time the water was a little higher up my legs and it was freezing cold. I dont have any idea and i have been not at peace with it, I am six months pregnant and just like any new mom, i sometimes worry about my baby. Also the fact that i just got married a year ago and we were making plans to celebrate our wedding in big way with friends and family, now we having a baby, it has put a lot of strain on us financially because my husband is the only one who is working, so i thought maybe it somehow related to what is going on in our lives financially...........

duduzile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tsunami x3

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
Maybe your dream shows your worries.
Please ask the Lord for revelation.
Read:
http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_water.html
God bless you.