REPOST-an inherited table and missing extension leaf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST-an inherited table and missing extension leaf

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Still praying about this dream I had a few months ago... and if it means anything

My husband and I were driving and passed by an apartment building. I could see in the window of one of the apartments and saw my cousin cleaning and decorating. I'm assuming it was her apartment but in reality she lives in another state and I've never been to her house. At first glance of passing the apartment building, when I saw my cousin decorating...she was decorating the house with pink and red valentine's decoration. She was also standing over a crib.
The crib was round, there was no baby in sight and the bed sheet was pink. I don't know if the pink sheets means anything but it's a detail I remember.
We went inside to see her and I walked to the kitchen where she was and the crib wasn't there anymore. Instead she was standing there cleaning the table, and I noticed the table was actually the table my husband and I own.

To better understand my dream I have to give a brief history of our dining room table. Our dining room table was given to us by my mother-in-law who died of cancer about 9 years ago. She had this table since my husband was a child so he has lots of memories with the table. It's a round wooden country style table with four chairs, we use to have six but we never had an extension leaf to extend the table to fit six chairs.

So in the dream I noticed the table and she was cleaning it and it looked almost brand new, AND there was an extension leaf added to it. My aunt was sitting at the table (she is not my cousins mother, she's our aunt). I asked "where did you get the extension, we never had that?" And my aunt said "it was underneath". I responded to her " all these years and I never knew it was underneath. His mom had it for years and never put the table that way". My aunt said "Oh, this is his table?" and I said yes, his mother had it since he was little. And I told my aunt that we just don't have the extra chairs. At that time my husband walked in the room and my cousin asked him what his mother used to clean the table, and he said he didn't know and walked back out of the room.

The leaf didn't look like what you expect one to look like. It was really really narrow and hardly noticeable, but the table was noticably larger.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST-an inherited table and missing extension leaf

Post by traveller on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi,
I don't have the interpretation, but the second part of your dream appears to have the same theme as the other dream u posted about the extra rooms/extension you found on your house. Maybe it's about the same thing, but just in a different dream format?
Just something that stood out to me.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

YES...I thought the same thing. Thats why I reposted. I am trying not to think using my flesh...I know God is telling me something or showing me something. But I'm new to this and I feel Like I'm going to miss it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I understand the feeling..:) However, the fact that He keeps giving you these dreams make me think He's not going to let you miss it. Praying for you to get full Holy Spirit insight into this.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 am

I left out a minor detail...dont know if it means anything. But I saw it so clearly. When my cousin was cleaning the table I remember seeing a close up of her wiping the table....she was wiping with a sponge and I could see the soapy streaks. Again, don't know if it means anything but it was almost like I was looking at it through a lense and I zoomed in on it....thats what I mean by close up. anyway, thought it was strange how I saw it that way.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top