HORRIBLE VISION---TORNADO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HORRIBLE VISION---TORNADO

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Help me!!!! Please tell me this vision isn't as horrible as I think it is crying

I tried to get away from seeing it (3 times to be exact) and I would tell God no, I don't want to see it, and God would pick up where it left off.

Here it goes.

I saw a big tornado. The sky was a black/blue color. I could see flashes of lightning, and hear the hail. I was standing off to the side watching it. It kept coming to something, then I saw my mom's house, it was headed straight for it, I was outside her house yelling and hollering and telling her to get out. The tornado slammed into her house, wood, everything went flying. After it hit her house, the tornado went away, and there was the most brilliant sunshine, the sky was bright blue. Her husband came out of the house o.k., and I was yelling for my mom, her husband saw her laying in the grass at the back of the house. I tried to revive her and no response, EMS was called and they started CPR on her, and they looked at me, and told me she was dead.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HORRIBLE VISION---TORNADO

Post by True Flight on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Is your mother saved, looks to me like she will be

I think you will be able to interpret this, just give it to God.

I dont think its as bad as what your thinking.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

In the natural, how is your relationship with your mother?
Is there anything in the relationship that's being judged?
Is there anything that needs resuscitation?
Is your mom saved?

In the literal sense, does your mom actually live in a tornado-prone area?

(You don't actually need to answer these questions here, as this is all very private, but just raising some questions for you to consider in light of this dream and that the Lord emphasized it by showing you 3 times)

For me, this sounds like a warning dream, whether in the literal sense or spiritual I can't say, but PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm

My relationship with my mother is good. I go to see her everyweekend and I talk to her on the phone throughout the week. I love her very much. We went through a rough patch when she got remarried (because I wasn't ready for it, not because I didn't like her husband) but we're o.k. I have brother that lives in Virginia and another one that lives close by, but I'm the one that really spends time with her. We go shopping, to lunch, movies, etc.

I can't think of anything that would be judged, or anything that needs resuscitation.

Yes, my mom is saved, she and I were actually baptised together. She was saved first, then me.

No, she doesn't live in a tornado prone area.

What scares me about this, is my dad died almost 8 years ago. A few months before he passed, the Lord told me that I needed to spend more time with him. The night he died, the nurse was giving him care as I was leaving, and the Lord told me I needed to go back and kiss him. I waited until the nurse was done, kissed my dad and told him I loved him. He died that night.

Here lately, I've heard the Lord tell me something similar that I need to spend more time with my mom. She's 69 years old now. She told me yesterday, that after helping someone clean up, she's started getting rid of some things, so that when she dies, my brother(s) and I won't have so much to do. She told me just remember I did get rid of somethings. She was kinda joking about it, but still.

I don't know if the Lord is warning me like he did with my dad, or what, and I guess that's what bothers me the most.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Hmmm, your concern based on what you've shared is understandable. As an intercessor, my first reaction is always to just come boldly before the throne of grace, and pray. (I know you're already there!!!)

I pray that the Lord will lift any fear off of you and set His hedge of protection about you and your mom and family and protect your mom especially from any attack of the enemy!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content