Short dream of Mall, looking at pajama's? Pls assist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short dream of Mall, looking at pajama's? Pls assist

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 am

I dreampt i was in this upscale store. I am walking and pass the makeup counter, i pick this lipstick which is on display. I keep walking and put it on. Its a nice color, sort of a light skin tone color, light nude color. I go up the escalator, i figure i'll put it on the make up counter upstairs. ( I was not stealing it).

As i go up the escalator, the escalator turns into steps(stairs) closer to the top. I get off and turn to the other side where they have pajamas's. They are really nice, white flannel PJ's u would wear in the winter time. Very cute white w/tiny flowers, they are folded on hangers. And r on sale " 2 for the price of 1".

I see a couple of guys looking over to these other PJ's which are more expensive. I saw why buy 1 pajama when u can buy 2 for the price of 1.

That was it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short dream of Mall, looking at pajama's? Pls assist

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 pm

anyone pls?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm

There are a few repeated symbols here:

UP (Upscale store, escalator up/stairs up) Could mean being elevated to a higher place in the spirit, promotion in ministry, job, etc...

Covering (Lipstick covers lips, PJ's cover us when we sleep)
Re: Lipstick - Could be setting a guard about your lips, watch what you speak/say, could be protection over your words, could be about covering something that was spoken...
Re: PJ's - could be pray covering/protection over yourself before you go to bed...

A few other symbols:

color of lipstick is "skin tone or nude" (it's a covering for your lips, but almost imperceptible color)

PJ's 2 for 1 (you recognize the "better deal") also speaks of a double portion
escalator turns into steps at the top (You are elevated to a higher level, but at some point it will require effort on your part to take some steps to finish getting to that next level, OR you are elevated not of your own power at first, but then you take over)

How did this dream make you feel?

This could pertain to situations present or yet to come. If it's situations present or past, you'll recognize how these elements fit.

If it's yet to come, my take is that you're being cautioned to set a guard about your lips, use wisdom in all that you speak before it is spoken, rather than try to cover yourself ("make up" for it)after the fact.
You're going to the next level in some area of your life, like ministry or job; promotion in a place of provision. Be aware of when it's the Lord promoting you and when it's self-promotion; be aware of when you are responsible to take steps and when you are just there to enjoy the ride, so to speak...
You need double covering for yourself , especially during times of rest, when you sleep, etc...(I think double covering is that not only are you praying protection over yourself, but also enlisting others to intercede for you)
Use wisdom and discernment always - what may be a good deal may not be THE BEST deal. Good is the biggest enemy of the BEST.

Does any of this click with you?

Last edited by Mariakitty on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm

TY

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Sister in Christ,

I think it is for sure then talking about you going to the next level spiritually, which is all about your personal relationship with Jesus, which is independent of being a member of any church.

The Lord does speak to us in multi-faceted ways through dreams, so it could apply to other areas of life as well, so just pray about it and ask Him what He's trying to show you.

I pray that the right door will open for you with a job, and that you won't be stressed about it; that the Lord will show you the steps you must take and when to just rest in Him.

God Bless You!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi Maria Kitty,

I think u are right. I think it has to do w/spirituality, b/c i want it really bad. He has been speaking to me in Dreams for a while knw. He is Good.

I appreciate ur prayer for my job as i am getting desperate and discouraged. Even though i trust Him , the enemy tries to get me when im down. Need to fight it through more prayers

God bless u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

Is this a negative dream? Do I need to keep mu mouth shut? Oh and in the dream I said "why but 1, when u can get 2 for price of 1". Not sure if I was clear on that.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 am

Hi SisterinChrist,

No, this is not a negative dream!!! You're going up to a higher lever and you're being shown some things to be aware of, and that's ALL GOOD!

As far as the part of the dream where the other guys are looking at the PJ's that are more expensive, but you are aware of the 2 for 1 deal, I think that could be about you saw the best deal and took that (Salvation through Jesus - free gift of Grace) rather than paying the full price yourself which is what religions that are all works based encourage....That's just a thought.

Heavenly Father, I ask that You will be the lifter of Sister's head today, that Your favor will be on her as she seeks a job, that You will make Divine appointments for her and open the doors that You want her to walk through. Please take away any fear or discouragement that she is feeling and especially any confusion. I thank You Father that You're speaking to her and I ask You to let her feel Your Marvelous Presence carrying her up to where she desires to be with You! In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Thank u MariaKitty, I appreciate the prayer, I needed it.
Its been a rough week. i know the Lord has a great plan. I look forward to it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top