Who's chasing me? (Short Dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's chasing me? (Short Dream)

Post by notmyname on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Is this showing some kind of hidden fear within me?

I was sitting in a church type scenery, and in the foyer it seemed as if I had my mother and maybe a baby. It seemed to be alot of gossiping around me (I believe), so I got up and left and the scene now opened up to be me walking in the daylight like at a mall, and as if someone was after me trying to agitate and irritate me like crazy. They were getting me to try to get mad and say something to them, but I kept walking. It was like a television camera crew walking behind you with their microphone fuzzy stick like gadget in front of me, but instead of it being at the top of me in front, it was below me in the front of me (left side). It was very weird. Then it seemed as if I walked into a shopping store and I saw my hubby and my mother and a few other seniors, but the seniors were sitting in the grocery cart (not where a baby would normally sit, but the big part of the grocery cart - in indian style - and it seemed like they had to be pushed that way, and it was choas. No order at all. Then I also realized that my hubby didn't put our baby's car seat in the proper place on the grocery cart, so I moved it to the proper place. We were trying to get everything together, so that we can hurry up and leave the store. Again, the whole time, this crazy person who has been trying to agitate and irritate has never stopped and still chasing after me to get mad and yell at them.

Thanks for your assistance!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's chasing me? (Short Dream)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 am

Dear Notmyname
Has there been alot of things that have been agitating you lately (like with your family possibly)? Something seems to be "nagging" you so to speak and its frustrating you in some way that you just can't ignore it? Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 am

No, I don' t really believe that anything is actually agitating me. Therefore, I still don't know what this is about?

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top