BLACK WIDOWS~LIONS~THEN I FIND $$$ 250.00

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLACK WIDOWS~LIONS~THEN I FIND $$$ 250.00

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 pm

I havent been on this site in a couple of months. almost three....God has directed me to put my attentions on a project that he instructed me to do. I have been working on this book for almost 7 years and it is now nearly complete...needs editing and publishing. The closer that i get to completing in obedience to what God instructed me to do the more intense the warfare from the enemy.

I was fired for unjust causes this week, and at the same time my son relapsed into meth. A few weeks prior to this I experienced renal failure for the first time in my life. This is all confirmation that i am on the right track with God. Praise God for He is good- I am excited to finish the task that God instructed me to do and the enemy has no need to harrass the luke warm.

right before this happened I dreamed about being in a huge pile of black widows...I happened to look down and see that i was barefoot and I was covered in them...i jumped out from among the spiders and brushed them off me...one clung on and my husband told me to stand still. it was on my bare flesh...my stomache and my husband took his time to study it before he slowly picked it off of me with his bare hands. i was angry with him. I felt that he was more interested in studying the specimen than he was in saving me. He could have quickly brushed it off me but he didnt. I woke up angry at the way he treated me. i felt he'd put me in danger.

A couple of weeks before my daughter had two dreams. one: something fell from the sky and cut off my toes...she was torn in the decision, do I pick up all the toes to be re-attached, putting mom in danger of losing blood and dying/ or do I forget the toes and just rush mom to the EM to save her life?

the second dream she had: I am outside her home, at the front door and she looks outside the window and sees me looking terrified, she sees that a Lion is close to me and looks ready to attack. She comes outside becons mom into the house while she faces the lion. As she is facing the lion she knows she must leave and get back into the house but she too becomes mesmerised by the lion, her need to study it...it is almost too late when she realizes her state of danger and rushes to get in the house, she slams the door on the lion but is struggling to keep him out when she awakes.

After these dreams...but before i am fired I have this dream. i am walking and I find a bill crumpled up. I pick it up and unroll it and it is a 100.00 bill. I walk a little further and find a bill crumpled up and i unroll it and it is also 100.00 bill, it happens again and it is a twenty dollar bill with a five dollar bill also. then i am reminded of the number that God gave me at the beginning of this dream 1127.

i know this is from God. Does anyone have an understanding that is from God?

ps. I was fired because the company thought that I made an adult protective service report.(neglect or abuse of an elder or disabled person) against them. It was retaliation against me for making their program look inept. The interesting part to this is that I didnt really make a report against the company, a person from another company did this.....and I am working to change the wrong into right. please pray for me.

I did not make a report of neglect against this company, but certainly every person, especially a mandated reporter should be able to call the adult protective services and make a report without fear of retaliation. thank you. God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BLACK WIDOWS~LIONS~THEN I FIND $$$ 250.00

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

u made it bak,, ,,,,,ugh ur spida drm they can represent poisness/negativ words ugh,,being on ur feet ther effecting ur walk,/destiny,um perhaps ur hubbys not taking ur situation seriously,,but more inclined 2 just look at it or ''brushing it off'',, r u upset wiv him ova something, ,,,just mi thorts,,let me know,,D,,,, [mi photo]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm

THanks for your thoughts so fast and good to hear from you. I am at a restaurant that has free wifi access, and just stopped for a cup of coffee and internet access. will get on again tommorow after i apply for unemployment. Seems like I am on another adventure ...walking in what i do not see. my book is complete besides the final edit. Its a God Thing, My Sheep Will hear My Voice, by Linda marie Irish-

Have a lovely Easter and will talk again soon!!! God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 pm

ok now,, ,,,um drm 2,,,ugh,, um a real attack on ur feet,this is opposition against ur book,,ur destiny,,i think ur daughters torn in 2 ways about u,,,she kood be interceeding 4 u but in a devided way, um im 4 u,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 pm

lion drm ,,,,, cant get any more clearer than this,,eeeekkk,, she is standing in the gap 4 u,,but may become blinded bu the situation,, u an her shood prey 2getha, ,,2 can put 10.000 2 flite, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 am

um the money drm,,it just feels like as u walk,ur needs will be provided,,like daily bread,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 am

ohhh im notta mathbaby,,but 5 x50 = 250,,so thats grace multiplied by jubbalee,,,,= a party,, D [batteries not included]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Thank you for taking the time to address my dreams. i will continue to pray for understanding. I especially will go see my daughter today and pray with her. she is a joy in my life.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

hmmm i dont remeba putting addresses on them,,r they goin somewher,,?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Marie Irish on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 am

You are a funny guy Dreamster. I did get a divine understanding on the "finding money dream"...it was very much like what you said...I will cut and paste it for you when I get a chance and post it. Ive had another dream and I again I did get an understanding from God.

After I published my book I had a dream I was so happy. I was on a mountain top...all green mountains..a blue blue sky and my favorite kind of road, curvy and smooth....

From where i stood I was driving my beautiful blue car...I felt at peace and filled with joy. Everything was beautiful, I was driving the car...from a distance, like remote control with my mind, or spirit, with soming within me but it was no problem....I was enjoying it until I noticed it seemed to go a bit faster and faster, not our of control at all...smooth ...it is just that it was going faster than I could antiscipate and it finally turned a corner and went out of my sight.

I stopped the car and went to it to assess if everything was ok...It was all ok...it was all good. I woke up.

God let my spirit know that He is taking care of my book. He has it in His plan and I am good to let go and be content....I don't need to be concerned in anyway...or try to guide it's path...it is in God's hands. I was happy. Then I shared with one of my prophetic teachers and she confirmed my understanding but to add....blue is a divine revelation. What an awesome thing for God to do. !!!!!

Linda Marie Irish

View user profile http://iwanttoheargod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:29 pm

larf wiv those who larf,, um nice drm 2 ,, D-lite,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 pm

i think things in ur life will speed up,,but as u say not get outta control,,i think its unda heavenly gps,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Marie Irish on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 pm

I think that is what God is telling me...I have a complete peace about whatever God wants to do...it is not my responsibility.

I just had a nice long talk with my daughter about God tonight...about what Christ went through in the garden right before he was taken away to be persecuted as randsome for us.

I have been under attack lately...it is for a season, but I have a desire to see only Him right now. I want what ever it is that God wants for me...none of my preconcieved ideas...I just want what ever Hes got for me...

I know this is where God wants me. its late....nite all.

Linda Marie Irish

View user profile http://iwanttoheargod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm

ok,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content