Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

Need Encouragement today!

On this day...I am feeling so discouraged and so much sadness. A day that I would normally spend with family has turned out to be a lonely day. I don't have any family in town, don't have christian friends yet and my husband is not saved. I feel anger and disappointment toward my family and my husband. I know I shouldn't...but it's there. I have family who have not contacted me in awhile, and my husband chose not to participate in todays celebration. I cannot let myself feel this way....especially not today. We briefly went out to play and enjoy the sun..but the minute I have to stay within the four walls of my home I become sad, lonely and discouraged all over again. I have no where to go for now....so I am thinking of spending this time on my knees. I am hesitant...almost ashamed to kneel before the Lord feeling the way I do.

Lord give me strength once again to overcome these feelings that seem to overwhelm me. Your love has brought me through the darkest hours and I thank you for Your breath that covers me!

ugh thats sad a/wgs ,,um pour ur heart out 2 tha father ,,hes a father 2 tha fatherless,, may ur home go frm being a prison,to being a temple of the most high, prayin wiv all suplication, ,,,,dont let shame stop u from receiving wats urs,,love joy peace in the holy ghost, ,,besides thers always family here, D

an a merry heart does good likea medicene, ,,well on that note i shood be fully cured,,

Angelwings, do you live close to/in South Carolina? If you do, I'd be willing to be your friend.

Awe, I'm so touched...you all are so loving and supportive.
SCgirl I do not live near you but thank you for your friendship The thought means a lot to me.
I didn't mean to sound so sad. God has great plans for me, I just know it....till then I will lean on the promise of Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

....so I am thinking of spending this time on my knees. I am hesitant...almost ashamed to kneel before the Lord feeling the way I do.

This statement realy made me think how Christ must of been feeling when he went to pray in the garden.
What a perfect thing to say on this day. I think Christ may of just used you to touch me.