BLOW UP ORCAS FLOATING IN THE OCEAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLOW UP ORCAS FLOATING IN THE OCEAN

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 pm

NOTE: The city, the Orca whales and misc. are INFLATABLES and not the real thing obviously, as they were HUGE in size.

I went outside to walk along the veranda where I could look over the vastness of the ocean.
I saw to my RIGHT, 2 HUGE Orca whales floating by along with some other stuff, but the whales are what got my attention.

When I came out again to look over the ocean, I saw floating in the opposite direction, to my left,
1 Orca whale and a yellow golden colored city.

I came out again and was holding a very important receipt in my RIGHT hand, and saw to my right, 2 deflated Orcas floating upside down with my(?) 3 yr old baby on top of one of them waving and sinking along with it.
I wave my arms and say "don't move, don't move" (as this would cause faster, further sinkage) But into the water he goes.

I wondered for a second what I could do with the receipt before jumping in to save the baby. I quickly put it in my mouth and hoped that my saliva wouldn't dissolve the information on it.

I jumped in grabbed the baby and found myself exhausted all of a sudden and almost unable to move. I thought we were going to go under. I finally got the strength to swim over to a tiled embankment wall that was
a shiny black in color and had white grouting. I had to pass the opening of the water filtering trap because I didn't have anything to hold on to. Finally I was able to roll the baby up over the wall to safety then crawl up over the wall myself.

END OF DREAM

I WANTED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP, AND I COULD HAVE, BUT I FELT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS DREAM (couldn't tell you why tho) AND NOT JUST PARTS OF IT,so I GOT UP AD SUBMITTED IT.

SONGS

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top