BLOW UP ORCAS FLOATING IN THE OCEAN

Go down

BLOW UP ORCAS FLOATING IN THE OCEAN

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 pm

NOTE: The city, the Orca whales and misc. are INFLATABLES and not the real thing obviously, as they were HUGE in size.

I went outside to walk along the veranda where I could look over the vastness of the ocean.
I saw to my RIGHT, 2 HUGE Orca whales floating by along with some other stuff, but the whales are what got my attention.

When I came out again to look over the ocean, I saw floating in the opposite direction, to my left,
1 Orca whale and a yellow golden colored city.

I came out again and was holding a very important receipt in my RIGHT hand, and saw to my right, 2 deflated Orcas floating upside down with my(?) 3 yr old baby on top of one of them waving and sinking along with it.
I wave my arms and say "don't move, don't move" (as this would cause faster, further sinkage) But into the water he goes.

I wondered for a second what I could do with the receipt before jumping in to save the baby. I quickly put it in my mouth and hoped that my saliva wouldn't dissolve the information on it.

I jumped in grabbed the baby and found myself exhausted all of a sudden and almost unable to move. I thought we were going to go under. I finally got the strength to swim over to a tiled embankment wall that was
a shiny black in color and had white grouting. I had to pass the opening of the water filtering trap because I didn't have anything to hold on to. Finally I was able to roll the baby up over the wall to safety then crawl up over the wall myself.

END OF DREAM

I WANTED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP, AND I COULD HAVE, BUT I FELT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS DREAM (couldn't tell you why tho) AND NOT JUST PARTS OF IT,so I GOT UP AD SUBMITTED IT.

SONGS
Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down