Can you please assist with the interpretation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you please assist with the interpretation?

Post by notmyname on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:17 pm

I haven't a clue what this is all about. Can you please assist with the interpretation?

Scene 1

I was walking up towards a house and noticed that one of my old friends (Trista - female) had a video tape and was filming one of my other friends (Curtis) as if they were filming a movie or something (both of these people I have acted with in the past, and Curtis is still doing good work like plays, commercials, and movies). Anyway, I was coming to visit Curtis, and it looked as if they were wrapping up, so I thought that I could walk into the shot (up the porch and into the door to follow him, because it - in my mind - would look natural). However, Curtis came back outside and as I saw him approach the screendoor, he looked at me with an angry face, as if I messed up the shot and that I knew better to not do that. He didn't say anything, I just knew, and I stayed outside and moved to the side and let them finish that shot completely.

Now, the scene changes with me sitting in the house, along with two other people from our acting circle (I believe it was Harmone and Gene) and we were just reminising about our past projects and how we worked with one particular company, and Curtis stressing how we gave 5 years of our life to them, and how it really was a trip how and why we did that for so long. Between these two parts, I remember being across the street with my little toy poodle outside and me rubbing her belly. I noticed that she had flees on her and was very observant on the trail patterns that the flees had on my dog.

Now, I'm back inside the house and in the bathroom (it seemed as if I had just finished giving my dog a bath (and this was the same house that I was in with Curtis). As I was standing up by the bathtub, a famous rapper or hip hop artist named Jay Z (the singer Beyonce Knowles's newly married husband), gave me a hug (just like people leave it other and say goodbye), and held me a little longer to say to me that, "If I need help with anything - to let me know". Within, I was wondering where that comment came from and why was he being so nice and caring to me. (In the natural, I am not a fan of his AT ALL, yet I do know that he is talented - THAT'S ABOUT IT).

Well, immediately after that, I am now outside, and I see my dog running where I was rubbing her stomach earlier, and she has on a black and pink shirt on her. It looked similar to the shirt that Jay Z had had on earlier. I knew that he was the one who was responsible for the shirt on her. Then it turned to me driving a car, and I was trying to drive out of that area and leave. However, I noticed that as I was driving, I left my dog behind and as I looked behind me (to my left), I was getting ready to go out and get her. As, I was on my way to get her, I then saw a car with one of my past friends standing out the car and she went to tie her up and leave her there. In my mind, I felt as if I left her in control to watch over my dog for a bit, and she never did take my dog with her, she just tied her up outside (ran, cold, whaterver), and that made me mad. Then I saw her get into her car and leave after she tied up Honey.

Scene 2

I was standing outside (daylight) (I was observing everything) and I was looking a a screen (in the mist of nowhere - I just saw it in mid air), and it was showing little girls (African American girls) cute pictures, and then they would show there parents standing up and waving as in proud of their children and everyone seeing whose child they belonged to. I saw about a couple of them. Once I turned toward the audience, I saw the audience like in the middle of the street (like on the medium) who were sitting in chairs and the last couple I saw standing, waving their hands as proud parents, reminded me of Russell and Kimora Simmons (known for his hip hop record label and clothing line statues and his ex-wife - was an ex-model and currently fashion/perfume designer), then they sat down. It was like a talk show, and the talk show host took a moment (with the camera zeroing in on her) and the lady stated how close she was with one of the particular guest - like her best friend for a very long time, and stated that if anything happend to her - she wanted her best friend to take her place - no exceptions.

Scene 3

I was in car (driving alone) it was daytime (it seemed as if it was an apartments parking lot) and I had parked backwards into the parking spot, so when it was time to leave out, all I had to do was put the car in drive and drive forward. So, as I was about to drive forward, I had to stop, because another car was coming by (right -to-left) in front of me and I saw that a man named Raphael Saddiq (the lead singer from a 90's R & B group name Toni Tony Tone also in the group Lucy Pearl, he is a phenominal music producer, songwriter, and musician as well. Very unique and also I was told that I looked like him as well in college and was nicknamed him in a initiation type of group in band - I was a majorette). Well, I saw him pass and parked.

Now, I am in a grocery store, and I realized that he was walking in the grocery store as well. I felt as though if he saw me he was going to trying to talk to me (as in wanted to get to know me a little better), but I was trying to act like I didn't see him and I guess act as if I hadn't noticed him looking at me, but wouldn't have mind if he did come up to me. I just didn't want to seem to easy. So, I saw another female near the fish department and I went near her and started a conversation and started looking a various types of fish.

Scene 4

I now am looking at this guy (African American male - named Tonex - a very popular and highly talented singer,songwriter, and musician), and as he was playing - I was noticing his tatoos on this left arm and he was wearing black. Tonex was really playing the piano very nicely, so much so that he was lifting up his leg and knee (just like Ray Charles use to do when he was playing).

Thanks in advance!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you please assist with the interpretation?

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:55 pm

is there anyone you know that has that "if you need anything just let me know" attitude towards you? also, it could be that you'll intrust something important to a friend and he/she wont give it the attention you normally would. hmm, your dreams sound a lot like Desiree's dreams lol, hers have a lot of famous people in them all the time. i'll ask her if she's read your dreams.
sorry i couldnt be more help,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:20 am

Uhm, as of now...I don't really share my business/problems/situations with anyone really, so I don't currently know of someone who would say this to me - to that magnitude. Now, I do have good people that care about me and would do what they can for me to assist me, I wouldn't tell them first.

This person seemed to have just known what was going on and said it. Wondering about that friend from the past though. Currently, I have my mom looking after my dog while I'm out of town, but I didn't feel as if she would do anything harmful to my dog, nor did it have anything to do with my mom. Hmmm...wondering about that part and the old friend!

Oh yes, Desiree please give any insight that you possible can! I have no clue what's up with all of this stuff. LOL!

Thanks, Daph!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 am

lol...it is funny that you dream of celebs! SO DO I!! And by the way, I have had several dreams of BEYONCE and I love TONEX!!!lol...I wonder if you desire to have careers like some of the people you've mentioned (whether it be a phenomenal singer/songwriter/producer or entertainer)? Do you desire to be famous one day--make a name for yourself?

Also, your dog kept jumping out at me. Do you have a real dog that you're really close to? I wonder if you're afraid of leaving some things behind as you're searching for where you want to be be and what you want to do in life?
these are some thoughts to pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Interesting! I don't have any desires to be like the people that are in the dream. However, I do respect their talents! Tonex is phenominal. (Side note: Just hope that he gets everything back in order in his life). Also, I do have a background in entertainment, but not to the magnitude that they have - UNLESS GOD GIVES IT TO ME, and if that happens....IT WILL BE ON IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

Now, the dog that I mentioned before is really my dog (Honey) my cute little toy poodle that God gave me 2 years ago. She just turned 3 years old on last Wednesday. I have my mom keeping her for me while we are in my hubby's hometown visiting. My mom just got her own place, and has always been with me (after her husband passed in 1998). She has never been totally by herself.

She stayed with us for a bit (about 9 months), now we were finally able to get her own place (senior living environment). I always wanted to be married and not have my mom stay with us (unless, she was very ill and need assistance), but I truly wanted to cleave to my husband and now newborn son. It's a transition inwardly though. I'm happy she has her own place, and I believe deep down inside she wanted to stay with us, but I didn't want to be like she was with her mom (my grandmother).

My grandmother stayed with us until she passed in 1993. They both were very close. I am close to my mother, but not the same as her and her moms. I was raised as the only child, so I don't need anyone to be around me for company. I always knew that if I ever were to get married, I would dare have my mother stay with us if she is totally independent. Which is another thought in my mind, I need for her to take more initiative to do for herself without me having to think of stuff for her.

She gave up a lot of herself for everyone else and lost who she is. I want her to be who God destined for her to be, and not feel guilty if I'm not there to help her. I have my own immediate family now. She understands that, but I think or feel that deep down inside she wishes that I was like her - having her mom stay with her husband and child. As the child growing up in that situaiton, I wished it was just the immediate family and went to visit my grandmother. Love my grandmother, but just would have enjoyed our own privacy. That's what I want for my family and will have with my family.

I wonder is that what the dog part keeps bringing through? God telling me to trust him to take care totally of my mother, and me being the daughter (her daughter) and a wife and new mother that I've always desired to be???

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:43 am

could be a thought! I agree that staying with your family CAN BE FRUSTRATING!!! MUCH PRAYER! lol!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top