Flying High...(title change)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying High...(title change)

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:38 pm

If you dont feel like reading all this....skip down to the dream in red. Blessings!!!

Over the years I've had reoccuring dreams of a boy I use to date when I was 15 years. I was really into church back when I was a teenager. This boy and I were off and on through out high school but it didn't work out..but we always remained really good friends.

Anyway, in these dreams I was always waiting for him to arrive from out of town. I would always be waiting for him and he would come to me from I dont know where. And when he would arrive we would just hang out....it was very innocent. Each dream was different but in each dream he never spoke. He's married in real life and in the dreams he was married also but our meet ups were friendly. Its not like we were having an affair or anything. He would have to leave at times and it would be a really sad goodbye. Sometimes he would leave and I would go looking for him and I couldn't find him. Or one time I went looking for him and he was in his house but I couldn't figure out how to get to him. A few times he would have to leave to go back to his wife and kids and we would get so sad, but he never never spoke.

ok, so if you have read my post in prayer requests then you know that I recently left the church I've been a member of. Well, I have visited a few churches. There is one church that I actually visited before I became a member of the one I just left. I almost forgot about this church...until my son asked if we could go there. I spoke to my kids about leaving our church and finding a new one and my 5 year old son remembered this other church from a year ago. He never forgot the name of it and asked if we could visit that one. So I said yes.

The night before going to their service I had a dream of my exboyfriend. Its been a long time since i've had one of these. But this time I was at an airport waiting for him and he arrived on an airplane. He got off the plane and was so happy and talkative. we just sat and talked...but I dont remember what was said. Two women walked up to us...one asked me to follow her and the other asked him to go with her somewhere else. So I follow this woman and we start walking, away from the airport. As we are walking I see lots of people walking also in the same direction. I noticed in the crowd of people a few bridesmaids wearing burgundy gowns..and I thought, wow there's a wedding going on somewhere. I began to feel excitement and I had a feeling I was on my way to a celebration. I see the bridesmaids enter a two story house. As I approached the house I could see a crowd of people in the house and music playing. The woman grabbed me and threw me up in the air...but I flew so high up that I was in view of the second story of the house...and when the people saw me they started to cheer and clap for me. I ended up landing on the balcony and along comes my exboyfriend. He takes me in his arms and we began to dance. the music was loud and it seemed like we were doing the quick step (??) LOL It sounds silly but it was a magically moment. The next thing I know we start to fly in the sky together. He had his arms stretched out and I was behind him with my arms stretched out but holding on to his hands. We flew high and higher and higher and it was such an amazing feeling. I could feel the wind blowing and the peacefullness of the sky.
I woke up and was like WOW!!!

So I get up and go to church. I'm enjoying the worship service...I look around at the people and then I look at the seats in the sanctuary...They Were Burgundy seats. A light bulb went off at that moment. And the first thing I thought when I saw those burgundy chairs were the bridesmaids in my dream and I immediatly realized that my exboyfriend in my dreams all these years never represented him literally. What if he represented that part of my life? I left church at 17 and just gave my heart back to the Lord last year. What if all this time I was waiting and searching for the person I was when I was 15? I was so on fire for God. I was so in Love with Him.

Now, why did God give me that dream? I'm still waiting for a revelation. Is the burgundy a hint that this is my new church. Or is that to easy? lol
what do you all think?

Last edited by Angelwings on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying High...(title change)

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

This is just some things that came to my mind. I feel like you are right. I wonder If the boy represents Jesus and innocence? Like God is using your ex bf and the innocence that was there, to show you something?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm

yeah....I thought that too. The feeling I had in the dream was just so amazing. So uplifting, I was overwhelmed with joy. I have to say that I have NEVER had a dream where I felt that way before. So much happiness.
I just feel like there is more to it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 pm

It was really cool to read!! I felt that way about someone when I was 4.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 pm

laugh

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am

The night before going to their service I had a dream of my exboyfriend. Its been a long time since i've had one of these. But this time I was at an airport waiting for him and he arrived on an airplane. He got off the plane and was so happy and talkative. we just sat and talked...but I dont remember what was said. Two women walked up to us...one asked me to follow her and the other asked him to go with her somewhere else. So I follow this woman and we start walking, away from the airport. As we are walking I see lots of people walking also in the same direction. I noticed in the crowd of people a few bridesmaids wearing burgundy gowns..and I thought, wow there's a wedding going on somewhere. I began to feel excitement and I had a feeling I was on my way to a celebration. I see the bridesmaids enter a two story house. As I approached the house I could see a crowd of people in the house and music playing. The woman grabbed me and threw me up in the air...but I flew so high up that I was in view of the second story of the house...and when the people saw me they started to cheer and clap for me. I ended up landing on the balcony and along comes my exboyfriend. He takes me in his arms and we began to dance. the music was loud and it seemed like we were doing the quick step (??) LOL It sounds silly but it was a magically moment. The next thing I know we start to fly in the sky together. He had his arms stretched out and I was behind him with my arms stretched out but holding on to his hands. We flew high and higher and higher and it was such an amazing feeling. I could feel the wind blowing and the peacefullness of the sky.
I woke up and was like WOW!!!

I reposted forgetting I had answers from HF, but I have to add the ending to the dream I remembered.

We flew high and reached the top of a very tall High-rise building and landed on the roof. There was a door and I walked in the door.
My cell phone rang and the caller ID said something about the Lord. Wish I could remember, it said something like "The Lord is....."
I answered it and it was my grandmother.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 am

Higher in the ways of the Lord. Higher in the Spirit. In addition to what HF wrote. Taking the call is accepting the Call God has placed on your life. Hope that helps some.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 am

Yes, thank you DS and HF.

I dont know what my calling is but till then I will seek Him!

God Bless

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content