I had a dream that I need help with.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream that I need help with.

Post by kbrooks72 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:40 pm

When I drove by this church, I seen this man
walking down the road. I had a calm feeling a feeling of peace about this man so I stopped and picked him up. A mile
or so down the road he asked me if I believed in witchcraft. I didn't know what to think, was I about to
get killed or robbed? He asked me if. I
had been having a lot of troubles lately. I said yes that I have been. He then
said have you and your wife been having troubles. I said more troubles than you
would care to know. He said heed this warning.
You and your wife were cursed.
Someone was jealous of what you had together. I said what in the world
are talking about. He said listen to me my friend, how many years did you go
before your first argument? I said 3 1/2
years if I remember correctly. He said
you and your family are destined for something great and it made someone very
jealous of the love you both shared and things you were about to have. So they placed a curse
you and your family. You suffered from anger and had lost your way. Your wife
was hurting intensely, feeling unloved,
unwanted that it almost drove her to the point of insanity. The man then said God can do all things so do not lose your new found
faith. Go through your house anoint all the doors, windows, and openings. Then
he told me to drop him off at the next church, so I pulled in and let him out.
He said as I pulled out that he would see me from time to time. I looked back
in the mirror and he was not there.
I am going through a rough time in my life at this moment but this dream does not make any sense to me. Can someone help. Thank you

Last edited by kbrooks72 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

kbrooks72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream that I need help with.

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test, but I would like to respond to this dream.

The man in your dream represents Jesus.

He was asking you if you believe in witchcraft because of the dark power that goes along with it, and if you believe in that it will destroy your life.

Your mind did not go to the thoughts of witchcraft, so you did not give that any power in your dream, but you still were a little wary of Jesus.

However, Jesus being Jesus began to show you where the root of the problems in your marriage began. Someone operating in the spirit of witchcraft (more than likely someone you know well, my opinion) placed a verbal curse on your family and that became the destruction start. You began to get angry and your focus got lost as the leader of the family, then in return your wife began to feel unloved, and well, almost insane.

God is telling you how to sanctify your house. There are some spirits in there that you need to get rid of immediately. You need to got through your house ASAP!!!! You need to annoint the doors, windows, openings, any entrance, any exit ( I personally, would do every room as an extra step, but that's just me).

My thoughts, you must pray and tell the devil he has not authority over your house, you must break that spirit of witchcraft off of you and her, quote scripture No weapon formed against me will prosper, etc. Pray out loud and LOUD, so the devil can hear you and it will strengthen you to hear it as well. You may sense something not wanting to leave, and you have to command them in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to leave, send them to the pit of hell. You will be amazed at how much peace is in your house afterwards.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm

This dosent sound like a dream, but more like a vision.

I havent taken the test eather.

The house that needs to be cleaned is you, not your real house.
I know this because I went threw the same thing, and God said clean your house. The demonic spirits all so refered to my body as there house.

There has been a seal placed on you.

I sugest going to a deliverance ministry, you dont mess with these things unless you now what your doing.

You are not posessed, demons cant live with Christ.
But you have been shown that they can latch onto you.

A seal is a very serious matter.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

I had to come back to this one

Dont you dare try a self deliverance.
These are not some punk lust demons were talking about.

They are protected by a seal, Protected
They have authority to be there

They do not have the option to be cast out like other spirits.
There only option is to be emidiatly judged and sent to the abyse
You have them backed in a corner like a wild animal.
They have nothing to lose, so if you dont want to see a physical manifistation.
Do not try self deliverance!

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbrooks72 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:53 pm

i will not try that, because i know i do not have the strength to do this alone. I understand i need help and i will not turn back now

kbrooks72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbrooks72 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm

i do have another dream and vision, but I am afraid to post them. I write them down now after they happen and this has been going on for a while.

Last edited by kbrooks72 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out something)

kbrooks72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 am

Some dreams can be very personal, but remember that you wont see anyone here on the street or in your church.
Only post what your comfortable with, or led by God.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 am

Kbrooks72,

Good morning and Happy Easter. I just wanted to touch base with you about the dream you had. I would have to agree that the man in the dream was Jesus or a messanger of Jesus. I am a deliverance Minister so let me give you some insight that may be of help to you.

What the man is trying to tell you is that you have a spirit of witchcraft on your family that was cursed on you and your family. This can be generational as well as individual to you and your wife. I would suggest you find a deliverance minister to help you here. Although I do not agree that this can't be done on your own......because Jesus gives us the power to do ALL things in His name.....I do believe that knowledge is key here and will actually help you. I would seek the Lords counsel about who and where to go. Do your homework. Check with your local church. See if they have a deliverance ministry. If they do ask questions about it and then go home and pray and ask the Lord if this is the place he wants you to go. Not all places that have deliverance ministry is the right place to be. Just like not all church's have sound doctrine. Prayerfully consider where and when to go with God's counsel.

In Luke 10:19 it says:

I have given you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome ALL the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

You have the Holy Spirit in you and through the counsel of the Holy Spirit you have the power to do all that He calls you to do.

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS If you cannot find anyone in your local area, PM me and I will try and find someone in that area for you. God bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Vision

Post by kbrooks72 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 am

Christ was leaning over from the cross. My wife and myself were kneeling down before him. My wife was on my left side. I looked around and I could see two other crosses. He then placed his hand upon my head and whispered this in my ear. I was bought with his blood and to be humble before my wife and him. He then placed his hand on the top of my wife's head leaned over and whispered something to her. I tried to listen to what he said to her but I could not hear. When he was done he then placed our hands together. Before he moved his hands away drops of his blood started to cover our hands while they were joined. I then felt myself being pulled away during this I heard him say. When the time was right he would let my wife and myself know.

kbrooks72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Kbrooks72,

I hope you understand the message he gave you. He paid the price, you are his. He paid for every pain, every situation, every sin, every single thing that you must endure he paid for at the cross. Just like you laid down your sin before him now lay down all your concerns and troubles including your marriage. Pray blessings over you both but especially over her. Bless her in everything. Even when it hurts do it anyway. He is asking for your sacrifice before him and your wife. Laying down our own will for the will of the Father. Honoring your wife and honoring the Lord. Do it in gladness knowing that he is leading you. Stay close to the Father. He will protect you in all things. I am so happy for you. You had such an awesome dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 am

i wood say the man was jesus our lord,,paying u a personal visit,, just mi thorts,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top