My Husband slapped me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Husband slapped me!

Post by Selena on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 am

I had a long dream, but only remember 2 specific events of the dream. During the dream I heard a voice that said Remember This. They are as follows

First Event I was suppose to recall.

1. My husband and I were arguing about finances. He kept asking me the same question several times. I answered him with the same answer. He didn't like my answer so he kept asking. In retalitaion, I kept saying the same response. But using a different tone each time. He got so angry with me that he slapped me. The slap didn't hurt. I walked into the hallway of my house and was going to call my dad and tell him what my husband did. Before I called my dad I said "Why bother." This is where I heard the voice that said "Remember he slapped you and how it felt."

Second Event I was suppose to recall.

2. I was hosting my son's birthday party at our house. I received a phone call from one of the boy's mother. She told me that she wanted to pick up the her son at 9:00 pm because she bought a truck she needed to return. Pick up time was 7:30. At looked at the clock and it was 7:38. This is where I heard that voice that said "Remember the on the clock."

Thank you Beloveds!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top