Senator Obama's Dream (Voting) Short Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Senator Obama's Dream (Voting) Short Dream

Post by notmyname on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I walked into a room towards a counter. At the counter there was a female being standing on the left side of me and another woman standing behind the counter. At the counter, I was filling out a voting balet that was in front of me and for some reason I was having problems filling out the form. The form was a bright color (white or beige) and was a fill in the blanks type style. In my mind, I was suppose to put a number down first (at the first blank at the top of the form), and then a name. However, I messed that one up, and started filling out another form that was in front of me. (Also, in my hubby and I's prayer time the week before God spoke through me in regards to George W. Bush and Senator Barak Obama). Therefore, I just went ahead and decided to go with what God had said and tried to put Obama's name on the paper. Yet, again, I messed up and couldn't finish the form. I knew what to write, but for some reason I couldn't do it, and messed up. Well, being that I messed up two forms, I asked for another form. Then a man came from behind the woman behind the counter and took the forms (he was the person in charge of her - I suppose - someone who was making sure things were done right), and he told me that he needed to discard both forms, because they were duplicates. The way he put it was that when I filled out a form, the form underneath made a copy of what I wrote on top. I saw it. So, that is all I remember, but I do believe that I had a chance to fill out another form, but he had to get those first and made sure to tell me the reason.

Any thoughts about the meaning of this dream?

Thanks in advance!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senator Obama's Dream (Voting) Short Dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:22 pm

I just have a question for you dear dreamer, Do you think you kept messing up because the Lord intervened?

Blessings

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 pm

No, it didn't feel that way. It just felt weird that the man said something about the voting forms. Didn't see why he had to come out and make such a big deal (in a very calm way). After the dream, I believe that I was thinking that I hope the presidential election will not have any troubles again with the voting balet polls like 8 years ago. I'm open to whom ever God chooses to be our U.S. President.

What do you think?

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:05 am

I sometimes wonder if the election will be like that of 2000 and 2004 too? Hmmm...something we need to look out for!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top