The mystery of the 3 moons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The mystery of the 3 moons

Post by cherih on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 am

I a dream that occurred on 4-1-10, I was walking out of a store, ( Best Buy ) to be exact. I saw what appeared to be 3 moons, ranging from big, medium, and small. The big moon was huge the size of the earth possibly larger, it seemed as tho you could reach out and touch because of it's closeness. This moon was on the right, it was half full with what appeared to be an ocean of water, it also had land and small islands, the water was calm. The second moon was in the middle and smaller than the other, it was bright as the night moon looks full. The smallest moon was dark almost like an eclipse. When I walked to my car I seen these 3 moons and overheard a man saying '' I need to start wearing a gas mask. '' I felt fearful when I seen and heard all these things. Can someone please help interpret this dream? Thank you =)

cherih

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The mystery of the 3 moons

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test, and I may be wrong on this, so please pray about what I am going to say.

These are my thoughts.

I believe that you had a dream that showed how the world would change during the end times.

You comming out of Best Buy, many people will be continuing with everyday things, such as shopping when all this occurs and until it ends.

When everything starts off, the world is full, big, round. We can, in the physical touch parts of the earth, ground, water, etc.

The second moon, I believe, is indicative of how our natural earth is going to change at some point during time. Geography will change, it has been said that California and much of the east coast will go under water. So, with big changes in geography etc., the earth would only be half full.

The smallest moon, I believe is representative of when the antichrist is in full power. The earth will be a very dark, dreary, and scary place to be. It is small because he (the antichrist) will have a very short reign on the earth.

The man saying I need a gas mask, I feel, is representing all the warfare in the natural that is going to take place. Nation rising against nation, etc. Biological warfare, etc.

You didn't say how strong the fear you felt was, but I am wondering if it was a very strong and startling fear. That would be an example of what many people left behind are going to experience.

Hope this helps, please pray on it, as this is my opinion.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post by cherih on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you so much for giving your opinion, it has enlightened me to this dream. I ran to the car that is how fearful I was of the situation. It makes good sense because the world is not getting better but worse and we all need to be prepared for the things ahead. I believe in the last days God will reveal much on the matters we are facing and going to face, and try to get us prepared for what lies ahead. Thank you again and God bless.

cherih

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The mystery of the 3 moons

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top