Dream braiding sisters hair as mom attempts to take blanket from me & offers me $10.00

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream braiding sisters hair as mom attempts to take blanket from me & offers me $10.00

Post by dreamer377 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am

Had a dream this AM that I was in a hallway attempting to contact my brother Michael via telephone. When I picked up the phone, there was no ringtone, not to mention that I tugged on the cord to see what was wrong & it was unplugged. The phone cord was white & then became a long shiny lock of my hair...

My younger sister popped up in the dream and I was braiding her hair. Her hair was damaged and I was what it seemed to be...adding a hairpiece to her hair. My mother approached me and in the dream. I was in the hallway braiding my sister's hair next to the white telephone. I had also purchased 2 thick blue comforters for $20.00??? She demanded to purchase one of the 2 blankets from me for $10.00 and gave me a crazy, stern look as if to scare me to sell her my blanket....

I do not have the best relationship with my mother and sister, however I love them from a distance. Please help me with this dream....

dreamer377

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top