Dream of being pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of being pregnant

Post by ilparo005 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Hey everyone

I must share this dream what I had well my husband had. We have been barren for 7 years now since we had our last child. Before my husband left me he had a dream that we were high in a mountain area with green grass and our children were older a little older than they are now. They were playing around each other and my husband and I were sitting on the grass and this new born baby boy appeared in the dream right beside me. Now, since my husband walked out on me 2 months ago I still look at the dream that my husband had, and the dreams that I had about the same little baby boy. I was kind of puzzle about this dream but when I was praying about my marriage that dream came right back to me. I thank the Lord for encouraging me. Any thought?

ilparo005

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of being pregnant

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 pm

I can tell you what God thinks of divorce/leaving, He doesn't like it one bit. There is only one reason that God gives to leave, if the other person cheats. I don't think it wise to stay with an abusive person either.

If your husband isn't a Christian then you need to pray for his salvation and that God convicts his heart. If he is a Christian then you need to pray that God convicts his heart for leaving (be creative in praying).

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm

um is it possable thats its notta literal baby,,it kood represent somethang new 4 u both, mi thorts,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:42 am

I'm going to pray about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm