shallow waters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shallow waters

Post by seekingface09 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:59 pm

THis dream keeps bothering me. I dreamed the other night that my son (8) and I saw two of the ministers at my church. My son and one of the minister's son are good friends. My son wanted to go with them. I believe they were going swimming. I noticed that in one of the cars there were lots of children piled in a car-too many for the ride. There were a lot of children piled in one car. When my son requested to go-I got the feeling they (one of the ministers) really didn't want him to go and I didn't feel very safe. So I never answered my son. I remember both of their cars being loaded. Some how the dream turned into a beach scene. A young man jumped into the water and it was shallow and he landed on his neck. I kept watching for the ministers to see about him (he came with them) -no one moved so I ran over to him. Finally the husband of one of the ministers came over and eased the young man out of the water. I kept telling him to take it easy with him we don't want to damage his neck. I asked the minister's husband did he know CPR and he said no, neither did I. I kept thinking to myself that the young man needed to turn over on his side-he needed to throw up the water. I wanted to try and save him. In the mean time he asked his family why didn't you all help me. -I just remember wanting to help him so bad-and I kept trying to find a way.

A couple of nights later- I dreamed I get a phone call from one of the minister's that was in the dream-she was very upset and she was calling for my help. When I answered the phone she said _____________, they did it to pastor, too. Apparently she had been attacked some kind of way and she was calling me to tell me that she and pastor were attacked.- Not physically-but spiritually. I woke up. Usually when my dreams are faded they come to pass. (the phone call dream)

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shallow waters

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:49 am

Hey
I do wonder if there is alot going on with some people at your church right now (either family related or personally) and you don't want your son to be involved? The part about the young guy having water in his system (being in danger) really stuck out to me and I wonder if this part is prophetic (you will see or hear something happen to someone like this situation in the near future)? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top