Evil presence in attic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil presence in attic

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 am

I interestingly enough had a dream about my friend Judy also. In this dream there was this evil presence in the attic of our home. In real life I live with my friend Judy and her husband.

Anyway, I could feel this evil presence as if it were alive and living. And it was there in that attic where there was work that needed to be done up there. And also in the dream was this man who was going to do the work. At one time in the dream, when the door to the attic was opened, there were books falling down through the opening on their own as if someone was moving them. I saw this with my own eyes. And they were falling through the opening to the attic. I had been up there before in the dream, and it was filled with stuff, clothes books all sorts of things, but I didn't want to go back up there. I knew something was up there. The evil was like a sense of it but I can't put my finger on it, it was like it was a knowing evil, like it was smart. And Judy also had to do some work up there but I didnt want to go up there. It was as if it were settled up there. also i wanted to add that the position of this attic was i guess not like a crawl space where there is an opening in the wall. to get to this attic you had to climb some stairs and then you had to open the top.

blossom

Last edited by blossom on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more details)

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil presence in attic

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 am

does anyone have any thoughts about this dream? about the evil presence of course is the devil but the other parts? the attic? books moving by themselves?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 am

My personal experience (almost the same dream) is that theres a cleansing going on.
I didnt take any action in the physical but over a few mounths and a series of dreams, God cleansed the house and attic.

Could the books represent something that has been read and is settled in your mind that God is cleaning out. Just a thought!

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 am

Thats interesting because I just centered on the books just falling off of where they were. It did seem to me that an invisible hand was moving them off of where they were and throwing them down. I was thinking in terms of something ominous and spooky not seeing that the books were symbolic of something. I don't even know what the books were. It's truly another way of looking at it. thanks for your insight Tru Flight

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

Hello,
Attic can represent the mind; what is stored up such as stored memories.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top