My friend Judy's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend Judy's dream

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 am

I am submitting a dream of a friend. She always has these reoccurring dreams. Just a little background: She is married but her husband has been married before and he left his wife for her. And her father abandoned his family when she was younger. It might help when you read her dream. this is it:

Before I woke I had a dream. It is an old dream which I haven't had in a long time. Bob and I were walking up an incline and he wouldn't wait for me. I kept telling him to wait but he wouldn't. I knew he didn't want me but he wouldn't admit it. This is an old theme. The difference was, in the past I was very aware of my breaking heart from being rejected. In this one, and others of more recent date compared to the ones long ago, was trying to get him to admit it. IS this of basic significance? Is truth the important thing or getting him to admit it would conform to me I was not loved? Is this a dream that is deeper in showing me my feelings about my dad, where the rejection thing had its inception. How he abandoned us when we were small? Would that have caused me not to be able to believer, or accept, that anyone loves me? Did that rejection disconnect me and not allow me to connect with anyone? Is that the basis of this dream and its re-occurrence?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top