Israel dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Israel dream

Post by Leora on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Hello everyone,

Now, that I have been delivered, He has sent me a dream about someone else. I had a dream last night about a elder in my church. She is always asking us to pray for Israel and bringing in missionaries to talk to us. She has also visited Israel several times herself. I have been a little upset because of comments made by another church member on how she is getting tired of her mentioning Israel all the time. She had also mentioned other members that feel this way. I do love this sister dearly and I can understand being tired of repetitive things but I too feel it's important to pray for Israel. On my way home from church, I prayed that this sister's heart would be open to Israel. In my dream the church body was sitting in front of a stage. The elder was standing up, in the audience, playing "My deliverer is coming" on the violin. Nobody could hear her play not even me (I just knew that was what she was suppose to play). I also was thinking in my dream that I wish my son could watch this and be encouraged to play his trumpet (Yes, he does play the trumpet but I don't know why I was thinking this). Another man got up to test the violin (unknown person) but they could not hear him either. I heard someone in the background saying, "Nobody can hear him because he is not a Christian." Well, anyway another person was actually getting on the stage. I thought it was a evangelist preacher but it was a Christian comedian. He had dancers behind him and it was a fantastic show but no one could hear him either. I kept on thinking what a waste. I then got up and set up a television set next to the stage and played the show along with the show so everyone could hear.

What do you think this dream meant? Should I confirm with her that she is a prophet for Israel, do I need to tell them that they (and me too) need to be more serious about her request, or do I just pray for her? I know that I should probably talk to the pastor before I do anything.

Please pray about this and for Israel.

Psalms 14:7, Oh, that the time of their rescue were already here, that God would come from Zion now to save his people. What gladness when the Lord has rescued Israel!

Love,

Leora :scratch:

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Israel dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 am

This reminds me of the scripture that nothing is concealed except it be revealed. They are unable to hear because it is hidden from them but in due time it will be revealed.

Wait to see what the Lord would say specifically. He will make it evident what He would have you do.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leora on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:16 am

Hey, this one came true! She stood up a few services ago and told everyone that she felt like nobody wanted to listen to her because she was just an old lady. She also said that she was over this because it was just the devil attacking her mind. I told her about the dream and how I loved listening to her. I think God was just telling me to pray for her.

Love,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top