the epik,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the epik,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 am

this isa big drm 4 me,, ,,,,im bak at a farm wher i wrked wen i was younger ,mi oldest bro was the boss, ,i was lookin 4ward 2 rideing mi dirtbike,,it was yellow,,wen i got i found the engine had been pulled apart by mi older brotha,ugh, ,,and the farmbike was also not goin, ,,then went up the road 2 the farm house,,it was tha same in the kitchen as i remeber it,,i shook hands wiv mi older bro but we didnt speak, [we dont irl] the kitchen /lounge area was tidy but ther seemed 2 be small items around that cluttered,,i then met 2 10 yr old girls twins,,they were staying ther,,i looked around the house an found it was my deceased uncle an auntys house attached to tha farm house,,it was huge,,wiv many rooms wiv bathrooms,,the decor was very dated,,1950s,,,,but conservitive nice,, ,,ther wasnt much furniture but enuff,,i kood realli feel tha ast in the house,,i was told the 2 gurls were relatives,,but i didnt know them or ther parents,then i herda person,,a guy i know whoes an overseas missionary,,he said they were very distant relatives,i thort wow,, ,,[chek mi meetings drm],,then mi mid bro arrived ,,i asked him why we had no inheritence frm these relatives,,not even photos,,i was lookin ata photo album,,of ther burials,,they wer blak an white photos,, mi bro went on 2 say maybe well will find something at the sunday service, ,i looked at mi watch ,it was 4pm,,i was thinkin id hav2 work till 5pm,, but i had just arrived and needed 2 settle in,,i noticed the house needed cleaning,,like picking up small items ,an needed a vacum,,i started 2 do this instead, ,i then decided 2 explore the big house an look thru all the rooms,,ther were many,most seemed 2 hava toilet which i remebered in case i needed 2 go, ,i founda room that had mi old army wireless comm set,,u kood send morse code on it,,i loved this asa kid ,,,soo kool, i was soo excited that it was ther,,then i saw a slot car set another favrite of mine,both things brought a sense of comfort 2 me,,,i then went outside in a feild,,,the 2 girls wer wiv me,,running in the grass,,then one of them ran thru a large spida web,,3 feet in diameter,,ther wasa antha one above it, ,,she was tangled but got free,,i was afraid cos thort the bigga the web,,the bigga tha spida,, [ irl im arachnophobik, ]ugh,,afta that we went bak inside,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the epik,,,,,,,

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 am

Ok Dreamster,

I am giving my thoughts here. I see this as a generational meaning. Meaning there is something going on with your generational line. The twins represent to me 2 different situations or possibly a division of some kind. Have you maybe had a difference of opinion with someone in the family? Is it possible that there is a generational curse on the family line that the Lord is trying to show you. You see you start to clean things up by using the vacum. You are also given mores code.....what do we use that for. We use it to signal we need help. You are relieved with the morse code because you know you can get help. The Lord is your help. The spiders to me in the field can mean troubles that may come when you least expect them....the girls were happy and running in the field and were having fun yes?

I hope this has been a help to sort it all out.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

hmmm i hadda thort frm that angle,, ugh um yep twins wer happi, ,,,um brothas dont speak,, ,,t u C

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:16 pm

you are so welcome D.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Has it been ten years since you and your brother were on speaking terms?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 pm

um no jus lately,, ,,i 4got this drm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Is ten years old an exact number?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

um a guess really,,u talkin about the gurls ages??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Dreamster
I just thought about one thing: breaking up fallow ground (or hard places that need to be reworked or softened).

I wonder if God is doing a regeneration/transformation/restoration in your life concerning your ministry and family? I dont' know what kind of relationship you have with your brother but I wonder if he will play a big part in your renewal process?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 am

um we dont talk,this wasa perculier drm but had some strong symbolls 4 me,, ,,t u 4 callin, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 am

ur welcome :) in the past, has your brother tried to discourage you about your life goals and dreams?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

yep ,,,everythang ,,,disapproves of all mi stuff, ugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down