Dead Baby!!!!!????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Baby!!!!!????????

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Greetings to all!

I had a dream the other night. I have noticed that the frequency of my dreams are picking up.

I dreamed I was in a room. There were windows, and it was raining, thundering, and lightning. My mom was sitting at a table, and she had some kind of baby carrier on the floor. In the carrier there was a dead baby (probly. 1 or 2 years old). It wasn't decaying or anything, it was just dead. I told her that baby was dead, and she said I know. She was holding it's hand with her finger, and I told her at least put some make up on it, because it was really creepy. I remember I told her that I had ordered some new Danskos (the kind of shoes I were to work). I told her that I ordered them in blue and yellow, and I could see the shoes in my mind as I told her. One pair was bright blue, and the other pair was yellow. She asked me how work was going, and I didn't answer her, I just told her again that baby was creepy.

It was like I was standing on the edges watching this in my dream.

Any Ideas????

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Baby!!!!!????????

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Just thoughts...

It may be that there's something that your are involved in that will be coming to an end (ministry/project/partnership/friendship/relationship/business/etc.). The age of the baby can sometimes be a time marker - is there anything in your life that began 1-2 yrs ago?

The other thing that came to me was 'dead weight', something that needs to be put to rest....

The shoes may symbolize a new direction that you'll taking in your walk with the Lord, more in the spirit. You're moving in a new direction now that will utilize your spiritual giftings even more.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Cool! I've been working at a different Nursing Home for over a year it'll be two years in August. I'm wanting to start cosmetology school in November, and I've been praying/wondering where the money is going to come from, bc I don't want to take out anymore student loans bc I already have some from college. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to start in November bc of money. I really liked the school and had to put my deposit down to save my spot.

I've been wanting to go full time instead of part time.

I've been working on loosing weight that I had gained bc of thoughts about myself and emotional issues, so that could be the dead weight.

Yes, the new direction, I totally get that. The Lord has prophesied over me that I would lay hands on people that come into my salon and that they would walk out set free. They were going to come messed up in the natural and in the Spirit.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top