Extremely short dream about God,The Holy Spirit and 2 numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extremely short dream about God,The Holy Spirit and 2 numbers

Post by angelwingz on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:38 am

I had a dream ...I didn't see anything...and i only grabbed bits and pieces. God and The Holy Spirit and the numbers 2 and 12 and also I believe I asked a question in my dream ...Do i have to go through it again and I heard along the lines it has to be done again.....(my dream is still kinda choppy in my head but what sticks out is GOD,HOLY SPIRIT and the numbers 2 and 12. Thanks in advance for any help.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Extremely short dream about God,The Holy Spirit and 2 numbers

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:59 am

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Blessings sweet one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

As I read this I sensed that the Lord was revealing some things you need to go back and refresh or deal with at a deeper level. Those numbers two and number twelve are good. The number two means separated and set apart and double portion. The number twelve represents government.

I sense what is going on in your dream is the Father and the Holy spirit are coming along side you to take you through some things in order to get you to a place where you can operate in him with a governmental authority.

It is a very good dream he is going to complete what he starts in you.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 am

ive heard it said from current teachers that we may continue to take a test or learn a lesson till we get it,there are no flunks in the kingdom,12 can mean apostolic aswell, bandaid D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 am

I have this note about the number 12:

Divine government and election; apostolic fullness; decipleship; The Church; people of God; united; oversight. Gen 49:28; Numbers 13:1-16; Matt 3:14; Luke 9:1-2; 22:30; Rev 12:1; 21:12; 22:2; Ex 15:27; 29:15; 1 Cor 1:10

Hope that helps.

God bless,

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:39 am

First I would like to Thank everyone for helping, it means soooooooo much to me :) I do remeber in my drean I was talking to God and I believe i said something along the lines (like any whiney child would do) but why? do I have to? and He said it must be this way. as far as repeating a lesson im afraid that might be it. (well, one of the things he was saying) Please everyone pray for me because i just got out of the hospital and i am telling you all this b/c i hope that doesn't have to be repeated ....I have multiple schlerosis and the new meds they put me on sent me to the emergency room (severe allergic reaction)but while i was there my throat started closing and i looked like mike tyson had a go at me, last minute i called out to God from my heart (b/c the dr. was walking out of the room and wasn't going to come back for at least an hour!) at that VERY moment the Dr, stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, put the light on, put a spotlight on me and said Get her an Epi quick! Thank GOD! I believe if i didnt get it i would have died. I just dont know what has to be repeated but one thing is for sure.......HE WILL SHOW ME, LOL !!! One thing i want you all to know is if i didnt get MS i wouldn't have gotten stronger or more positive, if i didn't experience all these things my faith would not have grown. I do not regret anything and I thank God and all of you for all your kindness and help :) :cute:

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:54 am

I definitely saw it as God telling you through the spirit that there are some things that "has to be done" in order for you to progress in Him. Only you know what those things are! as already mentioned: going back to the past and getting healing and answers?
Be blessed
desiree
p.s. Wow! Prophetic! I just read your response after posting mine. God is good. Healing is on the way for you! He loves you. CLAIM IT!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Could the # 12 have to do with the police? My daughter brought a friend home who was trying to run away from hom (abusive situation) and we ended up calling the police at her friends request which is safer than sending her out on the street! Im hurting sooooooo bad right now b/c i do not know what the right christian decision was, but I did the best I could with all things considered. Any comments???? crying sorry to keep this drug out......

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:29 am

I should have been a little more clear about my dream.....I did notice an orange background and I saw written in big,black,bold font GOD HOLY SPIRIT 2,12......I was talking to God, i can't remember what I said but I do remember saying isn't there any other way????(I was begging) and I heard a voice "IT MUST BE THIS WAY." a few days later as i explained above I had the police at my house and being unsure of my decision, i believe the enemy jumped on it and i cried for 4 days straight and felt tossed about like a rag doll (spiritually) and emotionally. Im sorry i said i was settled about this dream because I am not. Im sorry for any confusion. During my spiritual attack, I felt alone. although I would quote scripture like I will never leave you nor forsake you....I didn't feel the presence of God. I know we can't go based on feelings, but stand firm on God's word alone - NO MATTER WHAT. I can't help but feel it was like a whirlwind of confusion tornado and still I am confused. I am learning and can't help but feel thickheaded. ?.?

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top