My Husband and a baby boy???? REPOST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Husband and a baby boy???? REPOST

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

I was just curious about everyones thoughts on a "part" of a dream. Meaning.....is it possible to have a dream that doesn't really represent or symbolize anything as a whole, but a part or piece of it does?

I had a dream that was all over the place and really strange. But two specific things stood out to me that doesn't seem to fit the rest of the dream, and those two pieces don't seem to connect.

One part is... I was out with my husband, in a strange place....I wont get into it because it's just so bazarre. But I had to go to the bathroom and when I returned he had a baby boy sitting on his lap. The place we were at had dim lights so it was a little dark as I was walking up to him and asked him "am I seeing things or do you have a baby sitting on your lap?" My husband had a big smile and said "I do have a baby sitting on my lap"
That was it....the rest of the dream was just wacky....but that part seem to stick out like a sore thumb.

Then the other part that stuck out was an alarm clock that went off..but went it rang I said that it was my grandmothers alarm. My grandmother lives in another state IRL so I was surprised to see her alarm clock going off.

anyway, I woke up really sad about my grandmother so I called her. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and I haven't talked to her in awhile. She's 80 years old and is a fire cracker....very healthy woman who doesn't skip a beat. So it really lifted my spirits to hear her voice.

But I was just curious if anyone has every experienced having a dream that didn't mean anything but something in the dream DID. ??

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Husband and a baby boy???? REPOST

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Well I do know that going into a bathroom may signify some sort of cleansing, getting rid of things which don't belong in you. And a baby may represent a new beginning or ministry. So perhaps you are going to go through a cleansing process and then the Lord is going to bless you with some type of ministry.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi Angelwings -

Yes, I often have these dreams! laugh I would still suggest that you write them down because more often than not there really is a meaning to what at first seems like madness and sometimes that's exactly what the meaning is...that there are a lot of distractions, busyness, etc. - whatever the strange thing is that is occuring in the dream is likely occuring on some level in real life...in other words, you could be having an Ecclesiastes 5:3 moment... flower

I think the bathroom/baby dream may be showing you that your husband is going to be taking something on in real life. Babies often represent something that the Lord is birthing through us - could be a ministry, but also is often something job/business/project/relationship related, i.e., something that requires a lot of time/nuturing/commitment to bring it to pass. Whatever it is, it's going to take you by surprise.

I thought of 'wake up call'/'it's time' when I read the alarm clock dream - I think you did exactly what you were supposed to do in response to the dream which was to call your grandmother....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 am

I think the bathroom/baby dream may be showing you that your husband is going to be taking something on in real life. Babies often represent something that the Lord is birthing through us - could be a ministry, but also is often something job/business/project/relationship related, i.e., something that requires a lot of time/nuturing/commitment to bring it to pass. Whatever it is, it's going to take you by surprise.

That is interesting Lola21st. My husband is not a christian and I continue to pray to God for his salvation. ANd your right...i could be having an eccl 5:3 moment. lol

Something esle I remembered, In the dream when I was walking to the bathroom I encountered a woman who was apparently a famous person. everyone was trying to get pictures with her. And I briefly spoke to her and said hello because I recognized her from a movie. I never saw myself doing "business" in the bathroom. But after I spoke to the lady thats when I returned to my husband and found him with the baby.
Also, my husband and I ran into that lady afterwards and I told him about her, but she looked different. She was very sick, like a drug addict sick. She was bruised, very skinny, under the influence and looked horrible....like she was on her death bed.
anyway, thank you.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

That's funny because I thought about responding to the bathroom part but I didn't feel it was really relevant in this dream so I decided not to (an example of not adding to what you've been given regarding a dream)...

It could be that this 'baby' is related to your husband's salvation. I'll stand in agreement with you that he comes to know the Lord. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

thank you lola21st.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:01 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
It's an interesting dream.
Baby may be a new thing maybe in your husbands life,a new beginning maybe.
I'm going to pray about the famous woman.I wonder what it means.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top