HEADLESS SNAKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEADLESS SNAKE

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

HI GUYS AND DOLLS! It has been so long since I have been on and posted. Many of my dreams have come to pass, especially those police-type dreams. Incidentally, I am working at a police department, now. LOL, so I know that those police-type dreams were not so much symbolic as illuminating.

The dream I had, I have been meditating about. Everytime I ask the Lord who is responsible for some of the things that have been happening, I dream of my brother -in-law. The last dream was of me getting ready to go to work, and as I am at the table preparing my lunch, there is a headless baby boa constrictor, light and dark green in color. I get furious and I say, "this is the fourth one, I am calling the police." Then this black police officer, with the word police written in yellow on the back of a black t-shirt, is sitting at the table and listening to me. IRL, I am beginning to think this is one of my warring angels, because he was in another dream with this great dane. So, the picnic table has the standard picnic red and white table cloth, and it has the benches attached to it. I am really outside. I am aware that I have to be at work before 1:00 PM, which is incorrect, because that is not a real shift for me. I am angry because it is now 12:37 PM, and I feel that this incident is going to make me late! I have on jeans and a gray shirt. I still have to press my uniform.

Then the scene shifts into a fight scene in a movie, a western with the guy from Roseanne, and about 30 other famous guys doing a shoot 'em up bang bang. It is really kind of corny, and I realize it is a comedy. At first, I couldn't tell because I was mad. Then I looked to the left and my sister, the kids, the brother in law, a few of his friends, and his father were on top of this moving truck. I was afraid my sister would fall off, because, even though there was a thigh-high rail around the top of the truck, she was wobbling like she could fall over. I didn't even want her going with him. Then I woke up.

IRL< I discovered that my sister just moved. And that she is considering moving again. Also, things of mine have come up missing, and I believe my brother in law has been breaking in to annoy me. He says he is not a gang banger, but acts a fool about the color red. He has not even mastered the human language, and does a lot of grunting. When I first got this job, the missing object issues stopped.

What do you guys think?

Sidebar-dreamster, how was your trip, dude?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HEADLESS SNAKE

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm

sidebar,, yall bein judgejudy on me,, t u,,its all good in ma hood, nice 2 blab u bulb, ,,um ur drm feels like ur trying 2 get on wiv the business but keep getting interupted by a annoying spirit that has NO powa over,,wen ur feeding on the word or otha god stuff,it kood be a envyous person maybe,,but u begin 2 wage war by calling the police,,[heavenly hosts], D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

i tryd sendg u a eml,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am

Ohhhh, yah, ok, I get it. I have been just doing alot of warfare! I got your e-mail, but I was not sure it was you at first, I thought it was spam or a virus, so I wouldn't reply back. I sent it to my virus protection. LOL, but email me now, dreamy. It's all good.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:49 pm

all sent,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down