Help Me Understand....why a undiscovered room is found in a house!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me Understand....why a undiscovered room is found in a house!!!

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Ok, I've had these types of dreams before. Where I find a room in the house that I didn't know was there. And it's always more than just a room. It's almost like a entire extension of the house (an effeciancy).....like a master bedroom with a sitting area and very large bathroom.

This recent dream I had I was in my house (didn't look like my house in real life). But I had double the furniture. I had two sets of couches, two sets of tables, and two hutches. It was crowded and I felt overwhelmed and didnt know what to do with all of it. So I believe my mother was there and told me to just pick what I wanted and get rid of the rest. So I started to pick which pieces of furniture I would keep. It seemed like a tough choice for me, as if all the pieces had sentimental value. But I did it and got rid of the rest. Once I did that I realized there was a whole side of the house I never knew was there. It was an effeciancy. It was one big open room with a kitchen area, sitting area and bed. Like in all my other similar dreams I was excited and told my husband how cool it would be for us to use it as our own master suite. Except this time in this dream I changed my mind and decided it was perfect for my mother. So my mom came over and was checking the place out and thought it was really cute. She noticed the a few areas in the kitchen, like one of the cupboards and I think the microwave area was old and dirty but we talked about and decided it was something we could clean and fix up. That was it.
I had another dream after that one but I'm trying to remember if I woke up briefly or if the dream switched. I can't remember so I'll hold of on that dream.

Last edited by Angelwings on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete sentence/changed title)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Me Understand....why a undiscovered room is found in a house!!!

Post by ditte3 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I had a dream some time ago,when I noticed a few extra rooms,quite beautiful,in my home.I think I will think and pray about both of our dreams.
I liked my dream.When I thought about my dream I thought maybe this means some hidden abilities in me.Maybe it means something else or it mins this and other things too.Maybe it means totally other thing in your case.Let's ask the Lord for revelation.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I've had quite a few dreams where I was in my house, but it never resembled my house in real life....and I would always find an extension to the house I never knew was there. It would basically be a large master bedroom with ahuge sitting area and a huge bathroom and big closets. And in the other dreams I always got excited about it but the rooms always ended up being too old. I would find all the furniture dusty or dirty...or the room was left in a way that was not liveable. (spell check)

this is going to sound creepy, but one dream the room was supposedly my mother in laws (who has passed away by that time IRL) but I was still surprised to find this room. Everything was so dirty and dusty and her dead body was in the bathtub.

anyway, didn't mean to get off the original dream I posted. But I've had similar but this time it was different. So I'm very curious.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:24 pm

just replying 2 ur first part,,i see rooms that uve not seen b4 r piks of our internal selves,,a hidden part that the lord is opening up 2 us,,the thought of bathrooms attached indicates a detox tme perhaps,,see mi ''epik'' drm ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

I forgot to say in my dream my house did not look like what I have.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 am

your house is your pysical body or spirit body house, mine dosent look like my house eather, and it dosent allways look the same, but I no its my house

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 am

Makes sense True Flight,
I've been going through a lot of changes..spiritually...since given my heart to the Lord a year ago. Still not sure exactly this dream interprets but I get the idea.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 am

I had another dream after that one but I'm trying to remember if I woke up briefly or if the dream switched. I can't remember so I'll hold of on that dream

I remember some of the next dream;

My husband and I went to see a house on a lake. This house was going to be our new home. It was a very unique lake house, sitting on the water it in the middle of the lake but the lake almost looked like a clear pond with lilly pads.
There was a man there (real estate agent?), he was showing us around the house. My husband followed him and I stepped outside on the deck because my daughter was out there. She either dropped something in the water or saw something in the water, but she decided to go in the water and get it. I was hesitant about her going in the water but it was shallow and she insisted it was ok, she could do it with no problems. I called out to my husband trying to get his attention to watch my daughter. He was paying attention to the guy instead. I felt like he should be paying attention to my daughter.
I looked to my daughter as she got what she was looking for, on her way back towards the deck she was face down in the water swimming...but not moving anywhere. She was swimming in one spot. I got a little nervous wondering if she noticed she wasn't going anywhere, again I looked to my husband thinking he should be watching out for our daughter. I looked back to my daughter and she stood up, realizing she wasn't going anywhere and walked back to me.

again...there is another part to this dream.
I was in this new house and there were people gathered around a table...seemed like a bible study was going on. People were talking about visions and dreams they had. I then spoke up and said..."I myself had a vision recently." And I said..."I saw Dutch Sheets name in the sky"
As soon as I said that...I visually saw the name Dutch Sheets up in the sky and behind his name was the planet earth.

I have heard of this person Dutch Sheets in real life, but I have never met him or heard his sermons.

Last edited by Angelwings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dutch Sheets)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm

He is a prophetic intercessor and has written books about intercessory prayer. I've got some. I'm pretty sure he's officially called a prophet (where he lives). He's got a website too(not sure if i'm allowed to give the link) but google him. He's just published a call for prayer for America on there.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm

thanks traveller

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Angelwings, Have you had any more insight into these "extra rooms" dreams? Have you had any more? I keep having the same type of dreams as well and wondered if you had any insight I could gleam?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top