flushing toilet 3 times and cockroach bowing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flushing toilet 3 times and cockroach bowing

Post by rachel07 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:37 pm

the dream started out in my church in my sunday school classroom. But we werent having class and it had like a toilet in it and i thought to myself in the dream i need to use the bathroom. Some one else had used the toilet before me and i knew automatically who it was. It was this 14 yr old boy in my church. So i looked in the toilet and there was two bowel movements. They looked like the shape of his intestines like he had a detox or somthin. But anyways i had to flush it three times before it would go down and help it go down a little bit by pushing it down with my hand. So then i washed my hands and didnt go to the bathroom at all. After finished with that i walk out and go into the sanctuary and find the young boy sittn in the back pew and i sit by him and rub his back.
The secound part is i leave the sanctuary and go back to the class room and find my friend who is talkn to my stepdad and mom and she tells me to take this cockroach out of this cup with tweezers and set it on the ground in front of my step dad and mom the cockroach turns into a size of a small dog and has a tail (like a demon type thing) and bows its head and starts to whimper and is scared. And my friend starts to tell them this is what she saw in her dream and said see it has to bow to you. Then she said you should of seen the other one it was much bigger. Thank you to anyone who can help interpet this.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flushing toilet 3 times and cockroach bowing

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

hmmm im wondering if u gonna support someone whos goin tru a deep detox,,kood be drug related,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top