Dentist pulled my teeth unwillingly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dentist pulled my teeth unwillingly

Post by Selena on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you for any wisdom or insight!

I dreamt last night that I went to the dentist. I told her I thought I needed some teeth pulled to make room in my mouth. She said she would do it, but with no medicine for numbing. I told her no and she said she wanted me to try hot packs on my cheeks. The hot packs work better than numbing medicine. She put to packs on my cheeks. I continued to tell her no. I left the office and ended up at the college I graduated from. I was re-enrolled as a student. My friends from college were all there with me and we were shocked as to how much things had changed. (I went to a very legalist college) I asked my college best friend for a mirror. I saw that the dentist had pulled all my incisor and I had a gap in my top front teeth. I thought to my self, I wouldn't be able to smile my regular smile till all my teeth shifted into place to fill in the gaps. I was not happy about not being able to smile. (I have been told by many people how my smile blesses them. My smile it apart of my witness.)

-Blessing
Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dentist pulled my teeth unwillingly

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:16 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test.

The first thing that came to my mind is that the devil may be getting ready, or will try to send you something that will take away your smile, since it blesses people, and is a part of your witness.

Pray on this.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:20 pm

sounds significant 2 me,,inciser teeth r called eye teeth aswell,,is ther someone causing u 2 lose the ability 2 see clearly??,,has someone ''pulled'' something on u??,the end result is that u lose ur smile 4 a season, ,u goin bak 2 skool is like relearning a past lesson ova again,, ,,just mi thorts,D somethang 4 u 2 chew on,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm

I think the dream came to fruition last night. I believe the 4 teeth represented me and my family. There are four of us in my family. The separation in the middle of my teeth represented me and my husbands separation. We are currently separated and he has asked move back in. Last night we got into a fight. I felt like we were reliving past arguments. I was very down last night and a good part of the day. So, I didn't smile much. I believe God was warning me about the events that were going to take place last night.

Thank you for your responses!!
-Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Perhaps the message from the dream is to not let anything or anyone steal your joy (your smile)?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

ugh i guess so 2,, ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content