Season of change; need clarity and clear direction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season of change; need clarity and clear direction.

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

I just need some clarity as to what the next step is in my life. I really felt like I was stepping accross into a season of destiny and provision but it seems anything but that. If it is a relationship that I avoided or anythingn that I have been reluctant to face, I need the Lord to move as my resources are very limited. In essence, I need a miraculous breakthrough as I have come to the end of my ways and my thinking.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season of change; need clarity and clear direction.

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 pm

My Pastor has always said that you always go through the greatest trials and test right before your breakthrough. Hang in there. The Lord will move. He has promised us that He will NEVER leave us or abandon us. God doesn't look at the resources of man, He looks at the heart. If he calls you to do something, He will provide for you. Be paitient, wait, seek the Lord's face, and He will give you guidance and direction.

Peace be with you.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Amen, that is what is going on. I am at a place where the harder I try it seems the more frustrated I get. I am ready to get to the next level so I can do what is in my heart to do. Thank you!!

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Jesus, I pray in your might name that robertme will be strengthened in you during this time. I pray that your might hand will be upon him and clear the path for him. Jesus, I ask that you send the provision to him so that he can do what is in his heart to do for you. Jesus, I ask that you will give him peace while he is waiting. Lord, you are a good God and you desire nothing best for you childeren. Help robertme to keep his mind/heart focused on you, and I ask that you bind up the enemy to keep him from messing with robert's heart and mind to try to discourage him. Lord, I release peace, provision, strength, patience, goodness, and faithfulness to him. Amen.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Amen!!

Robert...you are in the right place...at the end of yourself...that's when God comes in. Our problem is that we try to do HIS WORK and God folds his hands when our hands are in it. We are in the dispensation of REST...so rest my friend. Everything that you need has been completed and finished when Jesus gave us the keys to the kingdom..so relax and let God direct your steps as He has promised to do.

Blessings!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 am

Thank you Cholette, That is a very timely word. I have been trying to figure it all out and I know that I can't. God has me in this season as you said, to come to the end of myself. Today is my birthday and rest is what I will do. Many blessings to you.

Rob J

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!! I'm grateful to the Lord that you were encouraged. To God be the Glory!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 am

Thank you Cholette, definately encouraged. Many blessings to you.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 am

wow, robertme thanks for posting, this really spoke to me. I am with u on this, I feel the same way. The harder i try the more frustrated i get. everything seems to be failing or just not working. We have to really pray harder at this time.

Cholette and SCGirlyGirl, u have also spoken to me w/ur words, very encouraging. God bless

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Your welcome. I'm glad that you can relate. Those at this point in my life don't understand. It is as if I have missed something or messed stuff up. I'm ready for what it is that is on the other side of this.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Wow, I am either very near something big or have done something very wrong. Have been speaking the Word, reading the Word and the resistance is coming like a flood. The finances have gone from bad to worse. I just say yes Lord, please show me what to do next! Concerning church, job. Thank you that You will provide food, phone service, and all. Please take all of the pain away, wearniness and bring healing to my body. I speak life and deny death.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 am

And Lord help him to trust you even when we can't understand. Bring him your peace Lord in his situation. In Jesus name I pray,

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Robert, continue doing what you are doing...speaking and standing on the word. The other day the Lord spoke the word "relentless" to me. I didn't understand it, but then he told me that we have to be relentless like the enemy. See, the enemy has NOTHING but words. He will lie to us and say that things are bad and things aren't turning around. When he uses his words, we need to use the Word of God...the same as Jesus did when He was being tempted by Satan.

Don't give up...keep moving. Yes, the storm seems a lot stronger, but God is bigger than the storm. You already possess EVERYTHING you desire...it's inside of you. Declare it forth and it WILL manifest! I'm a witness to that...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Amen. I will keep that in mind. The enemy has been very relentless in acusations. Of all the places I would have ever wanted to live is where I am in my hometown. I never would have chosen this. It is the worst feeling and all I can do is give in to say yes, and keep saying yes. Many blessings; please be in agreement that the right doors will be open; that God will confirm a relationship as far as what to do next and that I will be exactly where I need to be as far as living conditions. Thank you!!

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthslove on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 am

This is exactly like Mt. Sinai...the place where the Israelites met God before entering in the Promised Land. So close but yet you feel so far. This is the place where the Almighty wants you to press in closer to Him to sit at the foot of the mountain and hear Him speak...Be blessed!

ruthslove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top