MY BROTHERS CAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY BROTHERS CAR

Post by nicky on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 am

HI ALL

I had a dream that I was driving my brothers car, it was an old car and the indicator made such a noise as you used it. He was in the car with me and he was very concerned about there being no petrol in the car. I had a t shirt on, that was also my brother's and I said to him that the t shirt was very tight and I said if it is tight for me, how can you possibly wear it. He answered angrily that it does fit. THE END

My brother is beleiving for a new job - a specific one. He did get other job offers and felt peace in taking a particular one. BUT then someone popped up and said there may be a possiblity that he may be able to get him into a large company - permanent job - a downscale really but more appropriate in his eyes as to what he needs. I think this is what the dream is about. I am concerned as to why I was driving tho? I told him about the dream and he said he was going thru emotions saying to God, why is he is this position again and he is tired of the "no money" thing. He was offerend jobs in the industry that he is trained in, I reminded him of this. He does not want to take it tho. Could this dream just be an indication of this conversation. anyways

nicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY BROTHERS CAR

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 pm

hi N..the car is ur brothers life rite now,,ur goin tru it wiv him,,its a little tired,,,no gas is like the no money,,u kood be like the indicater directing him 2 his past job possabillities maybe ur bein too noisey?? ,,ur desire 2 see him do betta is putting u in the drivers seat,,and wearing his shirt is like takeing onboard his stuff,,he sees that and gets grumpy,becos he can bearly deal wiv it himself,, ,,,just mi thorts,,D [mi photo]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicky on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 am

Ah thanks dreamster The thoughts are appreciated and on the mark. My brother has always been like another one of my children - and he is far from the baby - I need to becareful not to be too pushy here and allow the Holy Spirit to further work in his heart and point him in the direction he needs to take. sometimes we want to do all the work - and we actually get in the way of God. God may reveal to me the appropriate direction but I can take away His opportunity to grow and hear and obey by trying to make Him see. I now just need to remain prayerful. Anways he has an awesome relationship with God and I know he will hear the whisper.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Be blessed.

nicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top