Deja Vu dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu dream

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 pm

I had this dream that even in my dream felt familiar. When I woke up I was like "deja vu" and felt I'd had the exact dream before. I thought about it all day and the next and I was reminded of a part of the dream I had just had but there was something different about this that hadn't happened in this dream. It clicked, and I knew immediately that I HAD had that dream before!!! So, here it is:

I was in some type of indoor swim pool area. There were two pools next to eachother but walled off or separating them and even creating a sort of room outside the pool where the benches are. Also the entrance Into the pools is only about 6 feet wide and there are the steps going down into the pool. About 5 feet from the steps is a wall coming out of the low ceiling leaving a space of about half a foot between the end of the wall and the water.
In both dreams there were young people in the water. In the recent dream there were only 2 girls in the pool on the left which is the focus pool in my dream. In the other dream I was actually in the water and there were a lot more people there and we would swim under the wall.
In this dream I wasn't in the water but heard someone say something about the pool curing people from std's.
Then I was by this balcony door. The glass door was framed in dark wood like the one we had irl at a previous residence. The balcony was facing West and it had no walls and I could see a most beautiful sunset. In the middle of the balcony was a cyclone and their was large round hole in the floor of the balcony and the cyclone was up to the ceiling and extended all the way through the hole and through the other balcony's that also had the same holes, all the way to the bottom. It stayed in that spot doing it's cycloning. I went out onto the balcony to see the sunset and the cyclone and then I felt the strong winds pulling me towards the cyclone. I was able to get to the door and close it before I was sucked inside. Then I just watched behind the closed door.

A cyclone is a water tornado, not a hurricane and not a land tornado. Land tornados can turn into cyclones if they go into the water. They are also call water spouts.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deja Vu dream

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 am

HI HF. Here are some impressions to try on for fit. In some cultures, doorways are made low into temples to force the worshippr to boe before he/she comes in. It looks like in the recurring dream people must humble themselves to enter in, but if they are willing to do that they enjoy fellowship and joy in the Holy Spirit.

In the second dream the cyclone could be positive or negative. How did it feel to you? The column or pillar is a picture of God in scripture, (the column of fire, the column of cloud.) And a column of water reminds me either of a move of God, (mighty, uncontrollable, it draws people in and carries them where they never thought to go) or some threat to you. Was the water clean? Was it the cyclone that scared you or the threat of being caught up in it?

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 am

That's really neat Jerry, I didn't know that!

I was intrigued by the cyclone. It was pure and had no debris but it wasn't see through because it was moving so fast. It was the color of water when you get a bottle of water and move it really fast to make a tornado. I wasn't really scared in that sense. Like I wasn't scared of the cyclone itself or I wouldn't have gone out there. It's hard to explain, I was a little afraid of getting pulled in, of the feeling.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi again. That's what I feel like when the Lord calls me to something new or i run into something in the kingdom I'm not sure of. I'm hesitant to jump in and resist being drawn in. The sunset seems like an ending of something, and looking west could mean looking forward in your life. And end of one era and sothing new and maybe a bit frightening? Maybe?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Bringing me into something new and me resisting even though it's something I want. Yeah, it is a little, like someone throwing you into the deep end and you can't swim, even though there is someone there to catch you, you can't let yourself be thrown in.
I for sure don't want to resist what God is trying to do in my life. I had this same dream several years ago and I couldn't tell you when or where I had it, just not within the past 2 years. I'm slowly starting to have a little more understanding of my own dreams. Ok, I'm totally off subject
So, I want what God wants for me in spite of how I feel about it emotionally. Maybe that's what the pulling means! I can't let my emotions get the better of me.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top