Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

spirit of rejection is that what this is

can a person attract others to reject them? Is there any truth in this? I had been prayed for that years ago that it would leave now all of a sudden a lot of rejection from family members what do you think?

i think so,,asd man thinks in his heart so ,is he,,4 betta or 4 worse,,um i guess u need 2 establish the type of rejection thats happening,,is it directed at u personally,,or is it because of ur faith??,,,or some otha reason,,ive battled this one 4 years ugh,, i found i kood set mi self up 2 be rejected by someone,,ugh,, but im breaking out of this cycle,, ,,no longa doin this,, ,,,,but more this,, D,,

Hi there
You may have been prayed for - for rejection but that does not mean people will stop rejecting you. That will happen right through life, however God wants to restore and bring healing, so when you are rejected by people that it does not rock your world but rather that your self worth is determined by HIM and His word. When someone rejects you, you need to make sure that you are careful as to what thoughts you entertain, if they are thoughts that agree with person rejecting you or thoughts bringing yourself down or agreeing that you are not good enough - Replace those thoughts with the word of GOD and what God says you are. You don't want to be in a position where you are trying to prove you are worthy of acceptance. You are accepted, in the Kingdom of God. When we seek acceptance from anyone other than God we set ourselves up for disapointment. just a few thoughts. much Jesus love to ya

I totally agree. Just focus on what the Lord thinks of you,and no one else. Rejection hurts,however it is like a blessing in disguise. My husband of ten years just walked out on me ,and I see it as a opportunity to see the Lord in a total different way. I mean since he's been gone I am learning to see the blessing of the Lord through everything even this. There is a scripture that states anyone who rejects you rejects me, Jesus said this, so if someone rejects you just know that there is a blessing through it all. The Lord loves you and he will never ever reject you.