Dry Field, misjudged vegetation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dry Field, misjudged vegetation

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm

This dream is from a couple weeks ago. I was on a very dry farm and there was a field before me. I took a rake and began to pull up these long dry things in the ground... they were long and rope like. I think I was wanting to pull them up thinking they were weeds or something to plant a better crop. But then the farmer became upset with me because I was in fact pulling up good vegetation before its time.

Then I found myself in an old barn with lots and lots of children aging from preschool to 18 and they were all trying to go upstairs into this room that was dangerous. I was trying to keep them from going upstairs but there were many children and they weren't obeying me. I kept going after this one little boy who kept trying to go up the stairs. I became frustrated with the other adults who were there because they wouldn't help me keep the children from going upstairs to the room I perceived as dangerous.

I hate to give anything away, but as I was pondering the first part of the dream after waking up the next morning, I thought the answer lies in the parble of the wheat and the tares, and yet I still don't fully understand it.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dry Field, misjudged vegetation

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

vpb,,i always think of feilds as the world,,ur in a parched dry area,,town or city,,is possable that uve undone someone elses work??an the farmer kood be jesus or a pasta?? perhaps ur harvesting too soon,, the old barn ,,is that a old church?? like a established denomination?? sounds like sunday skool at different levels,,sounds like ur not getting the support u need 2 keep the kids wivin ther bounderies,, ,,,,let me kno,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 am

Hi (too-long-to-type-name), It looks like the same message twice; the field was immature, and in need of watering, (care) and the children were also immature and in need of care. It seems a call to pray or act in a situation where there is immaturity and a need for counsel. And a situation that seems to be ignored.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 am

I don't actually go to Sunday school class, haven't been very active in church since I switched churches almost two years ago. Though I do go to worship service regularly.

Something confused me about the second dream... usually going upstairs (I thought) meant going up in the spirit, getting closer to God. But in this particular dream it seemed to represent some sort of danger.

I've had other dreams where I go upstairs and end up in a Bedroom (place of intamacy with God)

I wondered if I could somehow be hindering others from growing in the Lord.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 am

Hi sis. Maybe it has to do with where the stairs were, in an old rickety barn. It may speak of your congregation and the youth there. We have to be careful to discern here, as a negative spirit toward "the church" is from the enemy. Paul has a lot of "negative" things to say, but it was always corrective for a particular church, and always one he had invested himself in. Maybe this is a call to intercede for or take action to help the youth of your church. Probably both; pray and then do what He tells you to do.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

Have you felt the leading of God to work with the children or youth? Or is there an area of your life where God wants you to grow and you are being stubborn?

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

Or maybe wherever you are and whatever is going on God wants yoou to be still until he finishes his work in you. Maybe it is not time. TIME FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

If anything I would like to work with young adults. I have worked with children in the past and didn't feel it was my area. I do have the gift of teaching the Word, but the Lord has been showing me over and over again that this gift is on hold until he works on me a little bit... personality issues.

I suppose this dream could be about the Youth in my present church. I hadn't thought of it that way. I could start praying for them just to cover them just in case.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

sounds good,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content